Bedding in Escape Haven 2 Bedroom

DwayneG

My understanding is that the Escape Haven 2 BR will hold 3 guersts: 2 in a double bed below and 1 in the bunk bed above.  Is this accurate? I'd rather not haver anyone sleep in the living room, though I know that's an option.

06f80e528c01e5d0d39c314f76b23db9.jpg

The sofa bed can sleep 1 or be extended  to sleep 2. When extended, it's a bit more difficult to get into the bathroom but it can be done. The other person can sleep in the Pullman that drops from the ceiling.

Obviously, the master bedroom is much better than this but 2 or 3 people can be happy in the 2nd bedroom...especially if they paid significantly less than those in the master bedroom.

In a pinch, guest #6 can sleep in the pullout chair in the living room.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DwayneG said:

My understanding is that the Escape Haven 2 BR will hold 3 guersts: 2 in a double bed below and 1 in the bunk bed above.  Is this accurate? I'd rather not haver anyone sleep in the living room, though I know that's an option.

My family stayed in Escape’s 2 bedroom. My husband and I slept in the master bedroom and our two young adult children slept in the other areas (my son in the second bedroom and my daughter on the living room sofa).  As stated, my daughter reported that the living room sofa was comfortable. I believe that it is a full sized bed. The second bedroom has 2 beds in it. The bottom bunk bed is slightly larger than a traditional twin. My 6’2 son was fine in the bottom bunk. However, the top bunk bed in bedroom 2, is really only suitable for a child. 

Edited by roddy good boy

We stayed in the 2 bedroom Haven on the Escape, and My wife and I stayed in the Master ( we paid more to get the Master lol) and the other couple traveling had the second bedroom. They are both average size adults and had no issue sleeping in the pullout bed in the second bedroom. Only issue is it is low to the ground so pretty much rolling out of bed lol. 

We will be on the Getaway February and have the 2 bedroom again with 4 adults and 2 kids 7 and 8. Same arrangements as last time and the boys will share the pull out couch. Great way to enjoy the Haven for much less then traditional double occupancy. Cheapest Haven for 2 was about $6300 including my discounts, we got the 2 bedroom haven for 6 for $8200