Jug of filtered/drinking water - available from MDR or Room Service?

Kordy

1 hour ago, Caipi said:

Bringing your own pod and your own favourite blend sounds great! We use Illy Classico beans at home for the Sage (=Breville) Barista Pro, but the Illy Classico Nespresso-compatible capsules often get watery, so for our Nespresso-machine and the WACACO I use Starbucks Espresso Roast capsules.

The pods are not real espresso from any brand pod machine. At home I also have one of the Breville Express line of Espresso machines but I use freshly roasted beans. 

3 hours ago, Kordy said:

Can someone recommend a collapsible water bottle that can fit at least 1 litre (32 oz) and which collapses into basically nothing.  I only travel with cabin size luggage, so space is at a premium.  My best use-case would be to "borrow" a water pitcher from the MDR (or from cabin steward), but sounds like these are not always available?  and it sounds like the ice-bucket is very small and can not be used as a pitcher.

Is this a serious question?  Tie your water bottle onto your backpack, carry it by hand, get a yeti cup and put it in your case and also store underwear/socks in it.... I've never taken a trip without finding a way to bring a re-fillable bottle. I feel like you are looking for arguements, not solutions.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sanger727 said:

Is this a serious question?  Tie your water bottle onto your backpack, carry it by hand, get a yeti cup and put it in your case and also store underwear/socks in it.... I've never taken a trip without finding a way to bring a re-fillable bottle. I feel like you are looking for arguements, not solutions.

You don’t even have to put it in the case. I have backpacks with water bottle holders. I attach things to cases with a carabiner clip. 

5 hours ago, doghog said:

Thanks for the hint. I corrected it. I'd blame it on jetlag but it was only a two hour flight and got home Friday evening.  🤣

Where did you go?   I am starting to book more X cruises now...maybe we will finally get to sail with you and Kathy again someday....hope...hope!   And no Duck Tape this time!!  😄