Luggage drop off Tampa

It's a been a few months, but I am trying to remember what the earliest time we can drop off our checked bags with the porters.  This time we will be at terminal #3.   I am used to being able to drop off the bags with porters at PC much earlier, but seem to remember Tampa was much later.  Can't get into the garage until 10 am anyway, but want to drop bags first before I park.  

It's been awhile for us too but I seem to remember dropping luggage off sometime between 9-10am. Maybe someone else can confirm!

Update: DH says we had to wait in line a long time for drop off and didn't get them dropped off until after 10:00am. Sorry. Guess I was wrong (don't tell him I said that).

Edited by SilkySal
add
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, island lady said:

It's a been a few months, but I am trying to remember what the earliest time we can drop off our checked bags with the porters.  This time we will be at terminal #3.   I am used to being able to drop off the bags with porters at PC much earlier, but seem to remember Tampa was much later.  Can't get into the garage until 10 am anyway, but want to drop bags first before I park.  

When we sail out of that terminal, we usually arrive between 10:30 and 11:00 and don't remember ever not being able to drop our luggage off before we park. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, orville99 said:

When we sail out of that terminal, we usually arrive between 10:30 and 11:00 and don't remember ever not being able to drop our luggage off before we park. 

Thanks.  So my plan then ....will be to leave the house around 8:30 that morning for the 2 hour drive (assuming no traffic tie ups).   That should set us up for (hopefully) smooth drop off, park, and check in.  🙂 

Will be good to see little Enchantment (AKA Enstretchment) again.  

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, island lady said:

Thanks.  So my plan then ....will be to leave the house around 8:30 that morning for the 2 hour drive (assuming no traffic tie ups).   That should set us up for (hopefully) smooth drop off, park, and check in.  🙂 

Will be good to see little Enchantment (AKA Enstretchment) again.  

There is a lot of construction on I4 between Disney and Tampa to add express lanes so you may hit some pockets of congestion. Pack your patience.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

There is a lot of construction on I4 between Disney and Tampa to add express lanes so you may hit some pockets of congestion. Pack your patience.

Thanks...got all day...but hopefully that delay won't put our happy hour back too far.  😄 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, island lady said:

Watch my Tampa embarkation day video silly girl ;o)

https://youtu.be/XJ7ArXYgsZk?si=ezbPbFusphffWZV1

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, island lady said:

So where are you and Bucky off to this time, Pat?  

Just a little background info on my video.  We arrived at 10 a.m.  When we got inside the terminal there were already people inside, so obviously they had already dropped off their luggage and checked in.  I would think they arrived around 9:30, but if you can't get into the garage until 10 (and how do you know that?), then drop off your luggage before 10 and then head over to the garage to park.  

Safe travels!

4 hours ago, Teeara said:

So where are you and Bucky off to this time, Pat?  

Just a little background info on my video.  We arrived at 10 a.m.  When we got inside the terminal there were already people inside, so obviously they had already dropped off their luggage and checked in.  I would think they arrived around 9:30, but if you can't get into the garage until 10 (and how do you know that?), then drop off your luggage before 10 and then head over to the garage to park.  

Safe travels!

Thanks again, Teeara!  🙂 

The port of Tampa spells out 10 am as the earliest we can pull into the garage on self service.  Valet service starts at 11 am.   We will drop bags with porters just after 10 am, leave Bucky with carry bags, then I will drive over to park.  Have already prepaid parking.  

T#2 and T#3 are different than T#6, where we simply drove into the open lot parking after dropping checked bags.  Nice to park in the garage for the 14 nights though.  🙂 

We are on little Enchantment for a 9/5 B2B...western Carib...and happy it is not this week!  😮 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, island lady said:

Teeara!   10:00...that is what I needed to hear.  Thanks!!   Cute video and very talented BTW!  🥰

Thanks!  I thought we got there earlier but good thing I put the time in since my memory was wrong.  😁

I’ve got the Wonder TA videos on my channel, too, although I don’t think I have any pictures of you or the infamous Bucky.  😉😁😂

3 hours ago, island lady said:

Thanks again, Teeara!  🙂 

The port of Tampa spells out 10 am as the earliest we can pull into the garage on self service.  Valet service starts at 11 am.   We will drop bags with porters just after 10 am, leave Bucky with carry bags, then I will drive over to park.  Have already prepaid parking.  

T#2 and T#3 are different than T#6, where we simply drove into the open lot parking after dropping checked bags.  Nice to park in the garage for the 14 nights though.  🙂 

We are on little Enchantment for a 9/5 B2B...western Carib...and happy it is not this week!  😮 

Fingers crossed that all goes smoothly on your B2B and that you have Bucky buckled into his pool lounger today or he might fly away.  Stay safe!

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Teeara said:

Thanks!  I thought we got there earlier but good thing I put the time in since my memory was wrong.  😁

I’ve got the Wonder TA videos on my channel, too, although I don’t think I have any pictures of you or the infamous Bucky.  😉😁😂

LOL...I like to stay "incognito"....but everyone seems to notice Bucky.   Hah...who wouldn't anyway.  🥳 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Teeara said:

Fingers crossed that all goes smoothly on your B2B and that you have Bucky buckled into his pool lounger today or he might fly away.  Stay safe!

LOL!!  Nope...no pool lounger for him today.   He had to drive to the VA for an eye doctor appointment...only to get there for them to tell him they messed up his appointment today, that it is not actually until December.....though he received a reminder text yesterday for the appointment.  Yeah, your government $$ at work.  Hah!  🤪

But he used the time to go to his favorite store near there....Total wine and spirits.  😉 

• Like 1