Disappointing customer services!

Fox trotter

On our last QM2 cruise in Queens Grill, back in July, we were so what disappointed and felt that we didn't get the QG experience we had enjoyed previously on Queen Elizabeth.

I wrote a letter of complaint to Cunard Customer Services. The letter was posted 2nd of August. It is now two months and had no reply from Cunard.

Very disappointing, I don't think we will be cruising with Cunard again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wagtail adventures said:

Did you post it by Royal Mail? Don't be surprised if they never received it. I have found Royal Mail to be shocking recently, and have had a letter go missing, and another 1st class letter took one month to arrive, un-postmarked. 

Agreed, Royal mail are shocking, in the rare occasions I do post I always send it recorded/signed for, I then get a delivery note with the signature proving it's there.

@Fox trotter I would resend using recorded delivery, however I would also send an exact copy by email to customer service, they then can't deny receiving it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fox trotter said:

On our last QM2 cruise in Queens Grill, back in July, we were so what disappointed and felt that we didn't get the QG experience we had enjoyed previously on Queen Elizabeth.

I wrote a letter of complaint to Cunard Customer Services. The letter was posted 2nd of August. It is now two months and had no reply from Cunard.

I assume you raised your disappointments when on board. What was the response?

• Thanks 1

I’ve had very good luck reaching Cunard via the “Contact Us” area under My Cunard on the Cunard website (at least on the North American end of the biz).  There is a drop down for complaints. Here’s a link to start: https://www.cunard.com/en-us/contact-us#emailus

Don’t give up registering your complaint; they need to hear the good and the not so good experiences from us. 

8 hours ago, Fox trotter said:

What were you seeking from Cuard in the way of aesponse. If your complaint was simply that, then it hasbeen filed in the no response required as the incident is now over and can not be fixed. If you expected some form of refund or future credit you need to aks fr it and then they can either grant the request or deny it. I amsure they are swampedwith all manner of corespondancethat has no solution possible and they are just filed.

Posted (edited)

Don't know if it is possible - I had a complaint with BA (they wouldn't pay when I had to book fresh tickets in 2022 when they cancelled a flight - even though going through their system would have cost them more, needing at least 3 days hotel costs...). I found the email address of the CEO online and emailed him  - OK, he never read it, but "his team" sorted out the complaint

Are Cunard top level email addresses available online?

EDIT: just found this katiemcalister@carnivalukgroup.com

(if you know the email structure, you can guess the email addresses...looks a simple one for Cunard)

Edited by buchanan101

I had a minor issue with the cruise that I have recently disembarked from, completed the online contact form yesterday morning and this afternoon had a phone call to discuss the matter and had it resolved to my satisfaction.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1