Online Check In missing info help

We sail on Nov 2 this year, paid in full. We already completed the online check in (up to where you can print the luggage tag, and not the boarding pass).

I assume the boarding pass won't be available until one or two weeks before the cruise correct?

We recieved an email from our Holland A. via our TA in a pdf saying we have missing immigration information.  EMERGENCY FULL ADDRESS and US ADDRESS WHILE IN THE US.

I think I fixed the US ADDRESS info by adding my flight info. (but still the US address part didnt show up because I answered NO to are you flying within 12 hours and NO to are you  staying overnight, so when I picked YES to staying overnight, which I am not, it popped up, so I think they only want t if you are staying overnight). 

However, EMERGENCY FULL ADDRESS, and I am assuming that being the full address of my emergency contact is no where to be seen.  It has Name, Country, Phone number and email.  Can someone advise?  Thanks.

And I also noticed, after entering flights information, the part where it says one stop or no stop keeps disappearing despite me making sure I do the SAVE/CONTINUE, and at the end EXIT properly.  Tried it on Navigator app, it does the same thing when I was doing it on the website.  What is going on??!  Wasted a lot of time doing this.  Thanks.  Any ideas anyone?

I had that problem once & phoned HAL at 1-877-724-5425 or 1-877-932-4259 explained my problem and we did it over the phone step by step and it was sorted out. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, FeelingCruisy said:

And I also noticed, after entering flights information, the part where it says one stop or no stop keeps disappearing despite me making sure I do the SAVE/CONTINUE, and at the end EXIT properly.  Tried it on Navigator app, it does the same thing when I was doing it on the website.  What is going on??!  Wasted a lot of time doing this.  Thanks.  Any ideas anyone?

I would try on another day. The HAL website often has issues, especially on weekends.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ski ww said:

I had that problem once & phoned HAL at 1-877-724-5425 or 1-877-932-4259 explained my problem and we did it over the phone step by step and it was sorted out. 

I've had the same problem with emergency contact. I could not make the system save the info. I called HAL and the person I spoke to fixed it. I think this has happened with Cunard, too. Always the emergency contact into, not anything else. 

Omg.  I spoke to 2 HAL agent and now I think it's worse than before.  First agent said everything was fine and checked in but when I asked about my full address for emergency contact and he then realized it wasn't there.  He entered it on ONE passenger and not the other even though we both shared the same address.   I feel like I was talking to someone who has just woke up and then I had to call again to have to make sure my new passport number is entered as I wasn't sure if I checked in with my older passport.  

New agent was even worse than before. She now tells me everything is OK, and then I asked her if my partner's full emergency contact was entered as well (something was telling me it wasn't entered).  She looked at it, and she says it's CX###Seattle.. and I asked her what are is she talking about, long pause and then she said no it's not entered.  And took another 3 - 4 mins to enter the address.   I hope she didn't deleted our flight info because CX###Seattle sounds a lot like my flight number.  And then I need to check my passport number...holy moly ..it's like pulling teeth.  I probably need to call a third time or do you think if I login online and check it will undo my emergency full address they enteree (not accessible on our end)?  And I thought Celebrity customer service was bad!