Live: Majestic Princess Oct 10-12 - Another Cheeky Little Getaway

ceilidh1

20 minutes ago, canadarocks said:

Is the 1st day lunch menu the same special one it’s always been? Or is it the generic every day one Princess recently introduced?

It's the same one it's always been.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Conductor just asked us why we aren’t drinking yet. Uh…it’s 7:20am. He said it’s never too early. Ok then. In line for drinks now!

As a friend here in Wisconsin once said, "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning!"

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

That was 100% the worst boarding ever! Two hours! Not impressed!

Oh how awful!

The Captain’s even just come on the speaker and apologized for the horrendous embarkation most passengers suffered. 

I had such a different experience this morning, just a breeze. 

• Like 3

Alfredo’s for lunch. We were ignored for a good 10 minutes and ended upf flagging down multiple people to finally get seated! Crap was awesome. Pizza not so much!

IMG_6910.jpeg

IMG_6911.jpeg

IMG_6912.jpeg

IMG_6913.jpeg

IMG_6914.jpeg

IMG_6915.jpeg

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Alfredo’s for lunch. We were ignored for a good 10 minutes and ended upf flagging down multiple people to finally get seated! Crap was awesome. Pizza not so much!

IMG_6910.jpeg

IMG_6911.jpeg

IMG_6912.jpeg

IMG_6913.jpeg

IMG_6914.jpeg

IMG_6915.jpeg

If that's crap, it's pretty good looking crap! 😆

As for the service, I got seated quickly, service was okay until my waiter pulled a disappearing act. Ironically, I'm 99% sure they're the same person (definitely has the same name) who did the same thing when I was there in May, except this time they were around longer. 

Edited by [Big Z]
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, [Big Z] said:

If that's crap, it's pretty good looking crap! 😆

As for the service, I got seated quickly, service was okay until my waiter pulled a disappearing act. Ironically, I'm 99% sure they're the same person (definitely has the same name) who did the same thing when I was there in May, except this time they were around longer. 

Omg! Spellcheck (or maybe too many drinks). Veal was awesome! Lol

• Haha 9

My love affair with Princess is over.

In more than 55 cruises, that was the single worst embarkation experience. I arrived at the port at 11:21am.

The line of passengers was long and was not moving. We were kept outside in the cold, just standing on concrete for 2 hours. 
Port staff were walking up and down the line SCREAMING at people to move closer together. People wanting wheelchair assistance were screamed at. Truly the worst of humanity in these port staff members.

Boarded at 1:32pm and went to muster. My medallion showed I was “off ship” and security was called. The person staffing the muster station was truly awful. 

This is my pizza at Alfredo’s. Barely edible.

IMG_5436.thumb.jpeg.d802e7bcd1b20d66f507d580d13c215a.jpeg

It was burnt on the bottom, the cheese was not even real cheese and the pineapple was simply gross. Actually the whole pizza was gross. Service was slow and inattentive.

• Like 5

The show tonight was Company of Men. I didn’t love it. It was fine, but wasn’t really somethings I would class as a show. Three guys singing other people’s songs. I can listen to that in the Piazza! What was cool was that I found other people that knew on the ship!

IMG_6956.jpeg

IMG_6958.jpeg

IMG_6959.jpeg

IMG_6962.jpeg

• Like 6