Princess Premier dining reservations

gerig

29 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

Exactly the same here. Did the App upgrade this AM and the two Catch bookings on our Sun trip on the 19th are gone. However, when I log on to the Web App all our bookings, including the two Catch bookings, are untouched. It seems clear it's yet another "issue" with their phone app

I went in and checked the web version.  The bookings are still there.  I'm not going to worry about it.  I'm sure that there will be other glitches. 🙂

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, dog said:

Right this minute

my app is changing the names and locations of the rest.

give it some time and don’t cancel anything yet.

They are showing Sanctuary, Reserve and Signature Restaurants in the list.  It's like someone is making the decisions but forgetting to inform the entire project team - or leaving an entire department out of the loop.

8 minutes ago, Abercrombie2019 said:

I went in and checked the web version.  The bookings are still there.  I'm not going to worry about it.  I'm sure that there will be other glitches🙂

Given Princess IT's track record, I'd say that was a given. In any case, we have hard copies of all our bookings, hopefully that will help if they try to pull a fast one on us when we board next week.

1 minute ago, lx200gps said:

Given Princess IT's track record, I'd say that was a given. In any case, we have hard copies of all our bookings, hopefully that will help if they try to pull a fast one on us when we board next week.

I took screen shots of the reservations when I made them.  I was just getting concerned that a screen shot of a reservation for The Catch wouldn't help me if there was no longer a physical restaurant called The Catch on the ship.  😂

• Haha 1

Others on fb posted the catch is missing.

another posted breakfast in Signature this am said The Catch dishes etc were moved there last night.

so, changes are happening.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Abercrombie2019 said:

I took screen shots of the reservations when I made them.  I was just getting concerned that a screen shot of a reservation for The Catch wouldn't help me if there was no longer a physical restaurant called The Catch on the ship.  😂

I don't think the physical existence of the restaurant has ever been an issue, just its location. With Princess completely re-designing the layout of the ship on the fly, after launch, while at sea, during revenue cruises etc, I suppose anything is possible ;o)

• Like 1

For our cruise aboard the SP in May, I used the web-based version of the app on my desk computer to book all our dining, and when I go back in via my desktop PC my reservations all show correctly, including Rudy's. The app on my phone shows only the deck number for 4 of the nights. So once again I will just ignore the wonky app....

Edited by IndyKid

1 hour ago, IndyKid said:

For our cruise aboard the SP in May, I used the web-based version of the app on my desk computer to book all our dining, and when I go back in via my desktop PC my reservations all show correctly, including Rudy's. The app on my phone shows only the deck number for 4 of the nights. So once again I will just ignore the wonky app....

If you "click" on each of the reservations that show only Deck 4, does it open up another window that then correctly shows the reservation, the proper name of the restaurant and your correct booking? That's what happened to us....

40 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

If you "click" on each of the reservations that show only Deck 4, does it open up another window that then correctly shows the reservation, the proper name of the restaurant and your correct booking? That's what happened to us....

That won't work for us through the app because we're 7 months out, not fully paid, we don't have a suite, nor do we have any kind of high-level status as this is only our 2nd cruise with Princess. I did an end run around their restrictions and punched into the dining reservations via the web-based app on my desktop PC, where I booked all 7 nights. I monitor this regularly, and it hasn't changed on my PC. When I look on "My Journey" in the app on my phone it now shows 3 days with just the deck, and Day 3 totally missing. I plan to take a screen shot of every night's reservation and print it for our trip, and I'll definitely double-check once we're aboard on embarkation day.