New Drink Menu

4 hours ago, blloyd78 said:

The continued lack of 0% spirits and beers is starting to suck - there's only so much Heineken 0 one can drink. Sister brand Cunard seems to have much more choice.

Totally agree. There are so many much better 0% beers / lagers available. I love the Corona Cero. I don't like 'soft drinks' at all, so tend to drink water instead, but the 0% are so much better than endless water. I do drink alcohol, so it is not to replace it, for me, just instead of cola etc.

8 hours ago, blloyd78 said:

If those are the rules, I have no problem with the dress code at all. Might even welcome it on Princess to be honest 🤔

Carnival Corporation has different cruise lines for different types of cruise experiences.  Cunard is a niche line that harkens back to cruising of yesteryear when there was a semi formal dress code post 6 pm.  

Mandatory dress codes including wearing a sport coat don't belong in a mainstream cruise line as cruising has become more casual and more flexible over the years.  For those that disagree with this, there are lines still around to satisfy those needs.

Edited by Retired-N-Happy
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Retired-N-Happy said:

Is it worth consuming your non alcoholic beer while you wear your mandatory suit jacket?

I'm dying because somehow my brain read "life jacket," and all I could envision was a formal cruise dinner where everyone had to wear their life vests like on a summer camp rowboat. 🤣

• Haha 3

On 10/17/2024 at 3:12 PM, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I always say EXTRA mild when I order one. 🔥

And I always have them add tequila for me. 😁 🤪

Thank you for taking the time to post the menus.
For every person out there that are familiar with these and it’s nothing new, I’m sure there are many more that haven’t seen them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, tonit964 said:

For every person out there that are familiar with these and it’s nothing new, I’m sure there are many more that haven’t seen them. 

It was more the claim that these were the only drink menus for all bars   That we know is not correct

• Like 1

On 10/16/2024 at 6:36 PM, MsSoCalCruiser said:

According to the poster, you will not get different drinks at different bars and this menu will be ship wide. 

Sorry, I disagree but this is an exception.   Being a non alcoholic drinker while just cruising on the Majestic Princess, I asked for non alcoholic wine at all bars, and was directed to the Piazza bar where they served a sparking white non alcoholic wine...the only bar on board that served it...No one else seemed to drink or ask for it, as I asked the bartender.

2 minutes ago, J2A said:

Premier included wine list looks good to me.

Does princess bar made cocktail outside drink menu? 

How do they charge it?

Most all drink prices are based on the liquor used in the drink. Cocktail menu is just a list of frequently ordered drinks you can order anything you want and the will make it.  

• Like 3

On 10/19/2024 at 1:02 AM, blloyd78 said:

The continued lack of 0% spirits and beers is starting to suck - there's only so much Heineken 0 one can drink. Sister brand Cunard seems to have much more choice.

I can't speak to the quality of the product as I didn't try them, but on the Sun they have Lyres offerings - american malt, gin and rum I think were what I saw.  And then also canned cocktails.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, J2A said:

Premier included wine list looks good to me.

Does princess bar made cocktail outside drink menu? 

How do they charge it?

On the Sun there are also some additional reds that are not reflected in the posted menus.  And unless they just changes the menus on Sun after the TA crossing there are different menus on the Sun although everything shown in the posted menus is on the Sun menus as well. 

Bartenders will gladly make you any drink not on the menu assuming they have the ingredients.  We taught some of the bartenders some drinks while we sailed recently. I imagine they charge it based on how much booze foes into the drink.

Until there is more confirmation, I'm not buying that what was published in this thread is a fleet wide situation. We shall see!

• Like 2

On 10/19/2024 at 5:23 PM, memoak said:

It was more the claim that these were the only drink menus for all bars   That we know is not correct

Anybody who believes this is the menu for all bars is not a frequent Princess cruiser. Period.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2024 at 7:28 PM, tonit964 said:

You’re welcome and thank you. They were new to me. 😂

• Like 1

On 10/17/2024 at 12:28 PM, Tom Baker said:

Sad to see Johnnie Walker Blue Label and Chivas 18 YO missing from the lists, They were both available on the Regal Princess in June by the glass and Included in the Premium Package. If these new menus are to be adopted fleetwide it will certainly be a downgarde for me

My husband will be disappointed also, as he loves to try top tier whiskey when we cruise.

Does anyone know on ships without a Wheelhouse Pub, were to go for the higher end whiskey?

6 hours ago, roomba920 said:

Does anyone know if the Angels Envy is the bourbon, or rye?

I assume, risky I know, it is the bourbon.

On the TA crossing, it seemed the Princess Live bar had the broadest selection of whiskey offerings.  Crooners did have some of the upper end items as well.