Majesty/ Hairdryers

We have been on the Majesty 7 times and have always had a hairdryer. I use the term hairdryer because that's what they call it. I have short hair and it doesn't work for me at all. I actually thought it was just to de fog the mirror in the bathroom. We will be on the Majesty on May 28.

We were in a Superior Oceanview - did not have a hair dryer. However, when we first got on the ship my key card did not work. When I went to the Guest Services (?) desk to get a new one I saw several people getting hair dryers at that desk. Didn't seem to be a problem, you just requested one.

We did have a "Hairdryer" in cabin 417, but it was very weak. Although my hair is short, it took forever to dry. Next time we'll bring our own.

Friends of ours, who were in a superior outside on deck 6, received a hairdryer from the desk. No problem.

I still recommend bringing your own hairdryer.

Barb

A lot of the people claiming no hairdryer might not of recognized the contraption that NCL passes off as a hairdryer. Mine was located to the right of the sink on the wall. Just think of weird things in your bathroom that you couldn't quite figure out. Truthfully, the line might as well not have a hairdryer. Our 110v outlet did not work the first night and the DW had to dry her hair with that bathroom contraption. 25 minutes later, she gave up and went half damp to dinner. Good thing they got the outlet fixed. My wife has fairly short hair. In short, bring a hairdryer unless you need something to do while finishing up that book you were reading in the shower. :p

Archived