I Finally Figured It Out!

You had to use the cp and pick the extended box at the bottom to get it to put your clock back on your message board. I have this cool box to type in with all sorts of smilies next to it. :) I just clicked on color also...wow, I like this.

Darlene:o

Gosh, I'm have so much fun learning all this new stuff. Had to change my signature for the new roll call link, mine was gone cause I started it in January! :( Just figured out how to get to the advanced option and I have all my smiley friends back :eek: :D ;) :o Their so cute, they are in color!

wvdreamer: believe it or not I have never been able to figure out how to put in a countdown clock. Just copied and pasted the script in your post and changed the dates and it worked. Thanks so much!

OK I take that back. It shows when I preview my signature but not when I post. I suck at this! Thanks anyways.

For those of you who are not seeing signatures or can't find the smilies, first go into User CP then Edit Options.

Under Thread Display Options, check the three boxes that allow you to see Signatures, Avatars and Images. If you don't want to see them, maybe because it takes too long to upload, then don't check them. These are your personal settings.

Farther down, under Miscellaneous, there is a drop down box with the downward pointing arrow. I chose Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing. This works great to add the smilies, change font type and color. :)

Once you've made the changes be sure to click on "Save Changes".

There are other options here, like setting your correct time zone, so check them out and you can personalize the options to best suit you. :D

hstrybuf,Thanks for posting the info for all others..... I think it is great when board members like you and all come together in a time when there is a BIG change to these boards to help others..... Thank You and all other Cruise Critic members who have helped us all understand and get to know how to use the special features and these new boards..... Ain't it COOL when we all come together..... Now back to: Can you Smuggle booze onboard......the continuing saga:D

Archived