Do you wear shorts part 2?

How often do you wear shorts for dinner in the formal dinning room?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you wear shorts for dinner in the formal dinning room?

• Never
    • Once
    • Twice
    • Three Times
    • Four Times
    • Always

Let's try this again!!

I was on the enchantment last week and saw a lot of shorts in the formal dinning room (Kids and Adults). Being a spring break week, I know there were probably more than usual. I was just wondering, how often would you wear shorts to the formal dinning room on a 5 night cruise?

Let's try this again!!

I was on the enchantment last week and saw a lot of shorts in the formal dinning room (Kids and Adults). Being a spring break week, I know there were probably more than usual. I was just wondering, how often would you wear shorts to the formal dinning room on a 5 night cruise?

Zero. Shorts are not part of the dress code.

According to the 1st day cruise compass, techincally you can wear whatever you want the first night, including shorts. For me - shorts just aren't a consideration in the main dining room, I feel I should be somewhat "dressed for the occasion" in the dining room even if shorts are allowed. Just my opinion:)

I'd rather have hot pinchers pull out my nails. I won't look at you funny, or not have a good time if you do it, but it's not for me.

Perhaps a good punishement would be to seat Merril Stubbings daughter, Vicki at the offenders table?

Yes, the first night is technically, "Come as you are." So if all you have is a bathing suit... lol!

I always have a carry on with a change of clothes and a bathing suit. If I get no luggage I can survive. Barely

Now, Robyn, we both know that it doesn't actually say "whatever you want" :D

"Honey, where are the fur-lined handcuffs and the leather chaps?"

"I don't know, sweetie, our bags haven't arrived yet. I'll just go in my VS thong and push-up bra. Here's your *cup*."

;)

Now, Robyn, we both know that it doesn't actually say "whatever you want" :D

"Honey, where are the fur-lined handcuffs and the leather chaps?"

"I don't know, sweetie, our bags haven't arrived yet. I'll just go in my VS thong and push-up bra. Here's your *cup*."

;)

Are you getting "wordy" with me????:rolleyes: LOL

Okay, so maybe it doesn't say "wear WHATEVER" you want........

Why do you know so much about the clothing or lack thereof you just described? Hmmmmmmmmm....LMAO;)

But what about breakfast in the dining room? On Grandeur, EVERYONE wore shorts and some even wore sandals to breakfast in the dining room!

I have yet to have breakfast in the dining room so I can't comment. I wouldn't be surprised to see people wearing shorts though....bacon and eggs sometimes lends itself to less formal dress;)

But what about breakfast in the dining room? On Grandeur, EVERYONE wore shorts and some even wore sandals to breakfast in the dining room!
Relax. These are dinner dress codes. Breakfast and dinner: anything but bathing suits, bare feet and muscle undershirts.

No, no, I just made up the last part. (unfortunately) :D Anything but bathing suits and bare feet = ok in the dining room at lunch and breakfast. :)

Archived