Tahiti July 2007

Congratulation!

I guess that is official conformation the the 2007 exotic itinary is on sale.

We are hoping to book the same cruise for our honeymoon in Sept 2007, I will get on to my TA straight away. We are in the UK though so I am not sure the cruises will be on sail here yet :(

Hi Princess-of-Quite-alot,

Just spoken to my travel agent (and quite a few others) in the UK and they insist that Tahitian Princess after April 2007 will not go on sale until 1st June 2006 anywhere in the world. I find this hard to believe, as will you considering you have booked for July 2007!

Could you please tell me what country you are from and who you booked your cruise with. Did your TA confirm your cabin number and price? We are eager to book our cruise before availability becomes an issue as we want an Owner's suite.

Thank you for your help.

Hi Princess-of-Quite-alot,

Just spoken to my travel agent (and quite a few others) in the UK and they insist that Tahitian Princess after April 2007 will not go on sale until 1st June 2006 anywhere in the world. I find this hard to believe, as will you considering you have booked for July 2007!

Could you please tell me what country you are from and who you booked your cruise with. Did your TA confirm your cabin number and price? We are eager to book our cruise before availability becomes an issue as we want an Owner's suite.

Thank you for your help.

The comment below was made by T&J on an earlier thread......

You will be able to book 2007 Tahiti dates past April 07 as of April 22, 2006. They are released that day for general sales.

so looks as though Princess QOL could be right. However my UK TA says it will be end August before we Brits can make bookings.

John.

Terrierjohn,

I have just spoken to Princess in the US and they even say the cruises haven't been released yet but should be available from the beginning of next month. This is very confusing and nobody seems to know what is going on!

Per another thread, cabin for people outside of the US and Canada will not go onsale until next month, but they are available as of today for US and Canada.

Princess-of-quite-alot, congratulations. We will be on the cruise right after yours sailing from Tahiti to Hawaii...just got the confirmation from our fantastic TA and we even have the same cabin that we had earlier this month. We are so jazzed, but 15 months is a long time to wait!

Our TA booked us early this AM, for the July 9, 2007 cruise. Our British friends who will be coming with us, will be using our US TA.

Minette

Minette, my TA's agency is considering a group cruise for our sailing date. I'll keep you posted, as we would get discounts, perks, and group coordination for excursions. I'll start a roll call - how many groups coming from the UK?

Yes, we are confirmed with cabin # and price, although I will be looking for discounts all year!:p Our TA called around 4:00pm yesterday (Calif. time), and was able to get the aft cabin we desired. Good luck in getting booked!!!:D Email me and I can give you the name of my TA if you wish to book with her.

Hi Minette,

Congrats on going to Tahiti next summer! I know you will have a great time. As for us we will be going back to the Med. Just love that Sea Princess.

Happy Sailing!

:) Nora

Princess-of-Quite-alot,

Can you tell me the reason for booking the aft cabins on the Tahitian. I am looking at booking a cruise for next year and saw your posting about the aft cabins.

We have been on the Tahitian and last time we had a normal Verandah suite. Are the balconies bigger or are the cabins bigger? I would be interested in knowing as I do love being at the rear of the ship and if we book early enough we can have a good choice.

Thanks. By the way congratulations on your wedding.

Jennie

TexasMom2,

Thanks for directing me to that other link. I can understand now why the aft cabins are so popular. We could only fit a lounge, a chair and a small table on our balcony.

We loved the cruise and had wonderful, sunny weather in March even though it is the rainy season. We were there in 2004 and I have longed to return. The Tahitian Princess is a lovely, small ship and we enjoyed every minute of our cruise. We want to do the Tahiti-Honolulu leg next time. The Pacific Princess is doing it in early May and we may go on her.

Congratulations on your 25th Wedding Anniversary. It is a great place to go to celebrate a special occasion. We were there for our 40th. Make sure you buy some Tahitian Pearls. They are the best.

Jennie

Hi Minette,

Congrats on going to Tahiti next summer! I know you will have a great time. As for us we will be going back to the Med. Just love that Sea Princess.

Happy Sailing!

:) Nora

Thanks so much Nora.

All of us are really excited about finally getting to book this cruise. We can't wait!

What are your plans for Dec. 2007?

Minette

Just wanted to share my good news...........

My TA called and she got us the Balcony Aft Cabin on the Tahitian Princess for July 9th!!!! Our Honeymoon is BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I really can't think of a better place to go for a honeymoon.....you will have a great time.

Don't forget the cans and rope to hang from your cabin to drag behind the ship......and paint Just Married on the stern......:)

Princess-of-Quite-alot,

Can you tell me the reason for booking the aft cabins on the Tahitian. By the way congratulations on your wedding.

Jennie

I was on the side before and the balcony was rather windy. The aft allows us to see everything as we sail away....just seemed like something special. I guess we'll see! Thanks for the cngrats!:)

Princess-Quite-alot.......So how your getting married..Congratulations. We were with you on the TP in Feb of 2003. We just returned from the same trip. The CD(Chris) and Hal the magician where on board. Had old photos that we reviewed before we left.Nothing as changed. Marc's tour was great. Enjoy your Honeymoon. WAVTAM(Wayne/Trudy)

Hi Everybody,

Just to let you all know out TA has managed to get us an advanced reservation ofr suite 6091 on the Tahitian Princess for 19th Sept 2007. It is not a booking yet as the cruise has not been released in the UK but we have a hold on the cabin for when it is released.

Thank you evrybody for you help and suggestions.

Archived