A reminder about the Next Las Vegas Get Together

LAFFNVEGAS

One week from tomorrow the Las Vegas CC HAL board will be getting together again. This time our guest will be Greg our own Revneal. We will be meeting at

Landry's Seafood House

2610 W Sahara Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89102

Wednesday May 3rd at 6:30 PM

So that I may call and make reservations ahead of time I need to get a count of all those that will be in attendence. Of course Every One is WELCOME. :) Weather in Vegas for next week looks to be really good. It should be sunny and in the high 80's so if you should decided to make a quick trip to Las Vegas it is a great time fo year to come.

COUNT US IN! Very much looking forward to meeting Greg and visiting with our local CC contingent again! :)

Greg: If you are staying downtown, I work downtown and can give you a ride to and from Landrys, if you like. You can email me at:

buffnbou at cox dot net to coordinate. It would be my pleasure and honor to do so.

Lisa: we had a great cruise. While not comparable to HAL, it was still fun and what we encountered generally exceeded our expectations. I am working on a review and I took about 800 pictures and will have to pare them down to a manageable level (unless you want to see all of them next week---hah!!). Looking forward to dinner next week!

I thought I would bring this forward to see if there are any of you that might want to take a last minute quick trip to Vegas. I plan to call and make the reservations tomorrow for dinner. Looks like there will be 10 of us. I saw that Greg posted a short time ago I wondered if it was here in Las Vegas already. I know that he was flying to Vegas right after church this morning.

I thought this shindig was in June??

:confused:

Vic there is also another shindig in June, this one is just for Greg:D

June 3rd thru the 9th HAL Hotel Managers, Captains and others will be attending a conference here in Las Vegas. We have not set up ann offcial date we will be meeting with many of them but I will keep every one posted as I get information. Vic are you thinking of coming out to Vegas? The offer for a Rubios Fish Taco is still open:D

Archived