Carnival didnt honor past guest offer

:mad: Has anyone ever had there past guest offer not honor? Carnival said that they were completely soldout and was unable to honor it.I called carnival and spoke with Vickie Freed's assitant and all they could do was give me a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. For almost a 200.00 diff. I find this kind of silly.I feel like they were like let me give you some :eek: CHEESE with your WINE! :eek:

SInce I prefer the upper deck then the Riviera deck. There was a 200.00 difference to get me where my upgrade would have took me.

Why do you prefer the upper deck? All the fun is happening on the Riviera!

Sorry living2cruise that you didn't get your past guest prices that you wanted . I had the same experience when I tried to get a past guest special on the Destiny last year. My PVP explained to me that for all the specials whether it is Miltary, Interline or past guest there are only so many per level per cruise and when they fill up you are out of luck. He did find me a great past guest special for the Destiny over Halloween which was great. Did you try for a different ship or a different time? I bet they can find you one at some other time or other ship.

How many places are you going to post this....? :rolleyes: Sheesh. You got a bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries for free.

Now I think I need some cheese to go with this whine......

:mad: Has anyone ever had there past guest offer not honor? Carnival said that they were completely soldout and was unable to honor it.I called carnival and spoke with Vickie Freed's assitant and all they could do was give me a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. For almost a 200.00 diff. I find this kind of silly.I feel like they were like let me give you some :eek: CHEESE with your WINE! :eek:

:mad: What really makes me mad are the people that don't read the fine print, do you want to bet that Carnival had language in there like:

Offer is capacity controlled, subject to change without prior notice and not combinable with any other discount or promotional offers. Some restrictions (including stateroom availability) apply. Ships' Registry: Panama and The Bahamas.

We all had 5 posts at one time too. Got to start somewhere.
How true that is....

Curiopus though: How many cruises did most of us have when we first posted? I had 0.

But, as MrDood pointed out, it's capacity controlled.

We all had 5 posts at one time too. Got to start somewhere.
I think that the problem that people are having with the five post count...is all five posts are the SAME topic!! Same complaint!!

Ya only need to post the complaint ONCE!

:mad: You know some of you are very rude and have nothing else to do that post on the boards all day long and get you post up to 1million and I am fairly new to the boards my computer didnt confrim the first post since you know it all's now so much please let me know how to delete a post and Ill be happy to do so!!:mad: People like you guys make people not want to join these boards.The reason for the post is yeah i didnt read the fine print but this is why i posted so nice people can point it out.Be nice guys you guys do not rule this place b/c you have a billion posts!!!!

:eek:

I Dont know YOGIMAX I been on 3 cruises I always been on the upper? I never been on the Riviera so now that u point it out I really have no reason i guess i diss it before evering trying it and thank you for being nice unlike the some of the others I guess people have to think twice before posting a post???:p

I Dont know YOGIMAX I been on 3 cruises I always been on the upper? I never been on the Riviera so now that u point it out I really have no reason i guess i diss it before evering trying it and thank you for being nice unlike the some of the others I guess people have to think twice before posting a post???:p

No problem luving... I am an habitual resident of the Riviera deck, since it is the cheapest to book. I have found that many of the "cruisin elite" look down upon us Rivs (pun intended), thinking that their higher status makes them more cruiseworthy.

What the "elites" forget, however, is that the lower you are, the less rock and roll you will experience. In addition, we Rivs eat the same food, watch the same shows, visit the same ports as even the highest of the highest!:o

I'm glad you said it because I've been wanting too but I'm sick of the "you only have 4 post, you need to shut the hell up" elitest!! Yeah, I love the"OVER 1 BILLION POST SERVED" ...I bet half of their posts are them trying to tell you how stupid you are and how you don't fit into THIS forum..oh well

I'm glad you said it because I've been wanting too but I'm sick of the "you only have 4 post, you need to shut the hell up" elitest!! Yeah, I love the"OVER 1 BILLION POST SERVED" ...I bet half of their posts are them trying to tell you how stupid you are and how you don't fit into THIS forum..oh well

If you are going to whine get it right. The person in question only has 358 posts, hardly a billion. ;) :rolleyes:

:mad: You know some of you are very rude and have nothing else to do that post on the boards all day long and get you post up to 1million and I am fairly new to the boards my computer didnt confrim the first post since you know it all's now so much please let me know how to delete a post and Ill be happy to do so!!:mad: People like you guys make people not want to join these boards.The reason for the post is yeah i didnt read the fine print but this is why i posted so nice people can point it out.Be nice guys you guys do not rule this place b/c you have a billion posts!!!!

:eek:

People get back what they give out, remember that. Your first (multiple) posts were to complain about something that you really had nothing to complain about.... You did get something for being a past guest, albeit not what YOU wanted. And if you didn't read the fine print, who's to blame then...?

Archived