First day of Weight Watchers

nkdelgado

Shelia....Glad to hear you had such a good time. Sucks to be home tho, huh? You did fabulous to just gain 2 pounds. I hope I am that lucky!!!. Did you do anything to keep the damages to the minimum or did you just say to &^%^ with it?

Kim

I said to ---- with it i am on vacation.I only went to the workout room once, though I always took the stairs. I ate, ate and ate and drank. i gaot back saturday. I got back on track monday, When I weighed myself sunday morning I was actually up 6 pounds,But today at w.w it was only 2. Must have been fluid and sodium. I do have to take in account that i gained 3 before I left so i have 5 to get off to get back,then it is 15 more. I will do it.

Shelia,

Glad you had a great time on your cruise. I will be leaving in 30 days for Miami and then the cruise will be in 32!!! Just a little excited. Although hubby still hasn't gotten his docs yet :( maybe he isn't going???? I actually talked to NCL and they are suppose to edoc them. He thinks they were sent to Arizonia to the wrong D. Williams. My friends that we are going with 3 in there group haven't gotten theirs either.

Kim, thats great that you reached your 10% Shelia glad you had a wonderful cruise. I am with you, on the cruise its going to be I don't give a @%&#&. It will be my first cruise and I expect to enjoy. I only lost .2 last week, but I look at it that it is still a lose. Not sure about this week, My aunt has been sick for over a year now and she isn't doing well. I am diffently an emotional eater. I will go friday and see what happens, but I know beating myself up about it isn't the answer.

Have a wonderful week everyone and talk soon.

Hi everyone.

Sam73, glad you had a great time with only a 2 lb gain. Good work!
You guys are doing great! I gained 2 lbs last week and deserved every ounce!:( This week I'm doing a bit better, but I'm finding it hard to get back on track. If I survive these house renovations I might just be able to start exercising again. I'm off to Jalakim's for a while, so hopefully some of her good habits will rub off on me.:D

Also having computer problems. I think it's having a meltdown! Anyway I probably won't be posting much for a few weeks.

Everyone keep up the good work!
Judy

Hey everyone--I am so impressed by your supportive thread! Weight Watchers is a great program and the best way to start a healthy lifestyle. I have been on WW for about 8 years--lost 18 lbs., lifetime member, meeting room leader, then got pregant with my son. Gained FIFTY pounds, and am now down 39.6, with a total of 4 more to get back to my lifetime weight. Kicked up my efforts in the last 6 months in anticipation of my cruise and wedding (we leave on Saturday) and I have really seen it pay off. I bought two-piece bathing suits a few weeks ago for the first time since college. I have more skin around my middle than I did before my pregnancy, but I look pretty good, if I do say!

Everyone keep up the good work and I hope to visit the thread again! I am continuing my hard-core efforts until Saturday morning and then am planning to make some reasonable choices on the cruise but enjoy myself and then get back with the program upon return. My goal is not to gain more than 3 lbs in 11 days. Wish me luck!

Remember, turkey is low in points!

Hello everyone, i hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I forgot to post last wednesday after I weighed in, i gained 1/2 a pound. Well I ate all weekend long,so I know this wednesday will be bad. Oh well. 4 weeks till christmas, i would like to lose 7 pounds by then, so i can gain them back eating cookies lol:p have a great day.

I would like to join your little group here. I got on the scale last night and couldn't believe how much I weighed. I knew I had gained weight but didn't realize I had gained so much. I am joining WW this Wednesday and hopefully will be back on track. We go on our cruise in 110 days and need to lose around 30 - 35 pounds. Dont know if I will be able to loose all the weight but am going to give it a really good try.

Sheri

Here is to small goals. My goal for yesterday was to make it to the gym, which I did, and not snack after the gym, which I did. Now if I can keep it up the rest of the week. I want to try to get to the gym at least 5 days a week.

I am also trying to drink alot more water and less coffee and diet soda.

Sheri

Ok- just read back over about... 80% of your posts and it's great to see all of the encouragement and support here! I am not going to get too negative but let's just say I have let this situation get waaaaay out of hand. Gained over 20 in a year- NICE. Kept trying Atkins (Atkins for me is basically bacon for breakfast and then cereal for lunch at this point), South Beach, yadda yadda... so now desperately back at WW- and not happy about it. I have literally thousands of dollars of suits in my closet and wearing the same two, day after day. Shirts don't even fit. Knees hurt. You all know the drill.

My question: is it possible to lose weight on Core? If I have two eggs in the morning and oatmeal while cooking dinner, two bananas during the day, etc- isn't that like 12 points right there??? Hello- out of 24? Doesn't seem like it will be possible to lose anything. Nice to not be eating the chemical stuff, tho- microwave popcorn, diet ice cream, Lean Cuisines. I'm so sick of that stuff :( .

OK- let me know. I've lost major weight five times in the past (over 60 lbs) due to pregnancies- but this is soooo hard. I don't know if it's the age or what.

I swear, if someone asked me how to lose weight I wouldn't even know what to say at this point! I'm almost afraid to go to the gym because I know I'll be starving and I'll put on three pounds of water weight- and then the old muscle-weighs-more-than-fat thing... and it really seems like eating all these carbs can't be a good thing!

So- Core???

Hi all,

Good to be back. Finally got the new computer up and running.

Following my 2 lb gain I lost 2.2, then last week lost 3.2 and this week lost .4. I'm a happy gal! :D Hit my 10% and got my key ring. I'm now down 21.4 plus 8 that I lost on my own before WW.

Carlaena1, I don't know a lot about Core, but it seems to be popular. Good luck!

Sheri...good for you for getting to the gym!

lucyforrest...Wow! Good work!

Sam73...Don't give up, you're doing great!

AlohaPride...Keep up the good work!

Kim...as usual you're doing a great job. I spent a few days with Kim this week and she looks great. Her daughter Lauren and I firmly told her that she needs to buy smaller clothes to show off her weight loss!

Sorry if I missed anyone. Have a great week!

Judy

(anyone got any really good, low point fancy dessert recipes?)

Well All,

I have been to the gym four times this week and walked in parade yesterday so I guess that counts as exercise also.

I feel good!! I weigh in tomorrow so we will see how I did.

As far as desserts, it isn't fancy but it is good.

Take a box of cake mix, I use devil food, and a can of diet soda, any flavor. Mix well and make cupcakes (use paper cupcake holders). Cook according to package directions. It is 2 points per cupcake.

These are delicious.

Have a great week!!

Sheri:)

Sheri~That's a great tip Thank You. I have been off WW for about a month but I'm back at it now.

Judy~ Great Loss!!!

Carlalena1~ I Don't do Core just points but I have heard alot of good things about it. Sorry No help here.

Dianne

Sheri, I will definately try the muffins! Maybe with just 2 points, I could find a nice 1 point fluffy icing. Sometimes I've just got to have my sweets!

Dianne, I give you credit for getting back on track, especially before the holidays! It would be so easy just to wait until January. Good for you.

Judy

Sheri, I will definately try the muffins! Maybe with just 2 points, I could find a nice 1 point fluffy icing. Sometimes I've just got to have my sweets!

Dianne, I give you credit for getting back on track, especially before the holidays! It would be so easy just to wait until January. Good for you.

Judy

I am a sfff Cool Whip Free addict. Put it on a sliced banana, some canned sf fruit or sfff pudding. It has negligible points and really tastes decadent.

Hi everyone,

Its been awhile so first off great job everyone and wellcome all newbies. Lets see, when was I here last????? Well lets start with the week after Thanksgiving week. I did have a gain, 2.4 But I didn't get worked up over it because I knew I wasnt doing what I needed to do. Didn't make it last week, if my time frame is right. I went yesterday and lost 2.2 So I lost most of what I gained. I was really surprised, because I haven't been following the plan as well as I should. I credit the lost to all the running around. I am trying to get all the christmas stuff done, because we will be leaving on the 15th for Miami for our cruise on the 17th.I tried on some of the clothes i bought for the cruise and some are to big now. So I guess I am doing something right. I am up to 26 pounds gone now. I am going to work really hard this week and try to lose 3 pounds.I am going to go to an early meeting friday so i can have some more support from everyone there. I am going to go enjoy my cruise and walk in the morning to try to control some of the eating.I want to really enjoy my first cruise. It has been my dream vacation for many years and now the dream is coming true!!! I am not however going to get upset if I gain. Hopefully not more then 5. Then when we come home and have to get back to reality I will get back on track.

I just wanted to thank all of you for your support. I couldn't have done it without you. Even after the cruise is over I will continue to follow all your journeys and keep you up dated on mine.

If I don't have a chance before I leave, I just wanted to wish all of you a Wonderful, Healthy, and Magical Christmas.

Cheryl

Archived