First day of Weight Watchers

nkdelgado

Way to go Sheila! Michelle, I missed your post back a bit. Congrats on the loss!
I hope I have a loss on saturday or even stay the same. I am so busy this week I have no idea what is going into my mouth. I'll be glad when the craft show is over and life gets back to normal. Unfortunately, the kitchen is being torn apart for a few weeks. Hope I don't have to live on fast food!!:D
Judy

Another thumbs up! I'm finally getting excited about my weight loss. I think I'm on week 9 and .....drum roll please.....I lost 4.4 lbs. That's 19.4 lbs gone! April is looking better every week.
Congrats to everyone else on their great weeks! We can do this!!
Have a good one.
Michelle

Another thumbs up! I'm finally getting excited about my weight loss. I think I'm on week 9 and .....drum roll please.....I lost 4.4 lbs. That's 19.4 lbs gone! April is looking better every week.
Congrats to everyone else on their great weeks! We can do this!!
Have a good one.
Michelle

Wow!! Cheryl and Michelle, you guys are doing great!

I didn't get to weigh in this saturday, becuase I was at my craft show for the weekend. I had a terrible week.:( Hopefully, (with life back to normal), that this week will be better. My plan is, don't look back and lots of salads.:D

Have a good week everyone!
Judy

Michelle and Cheryl,

I don't know what your secret is but keep it up!! congrats on the great progress. I weigh in tonight and it will be for two weeks.

Judy, I wouldn't even worry about it. I know you and I know how hard you have worked this past week. I am sure you will get there next week and have a surprise waiting for you.

Kim

Thanks guys! The craft show went great. So great, I now have to make more crafts.:eek:

Kim, there are surprises..... and then there are surprises!:D Oh well, what ever happens will happen. Life goes on.
Judy

Congrats Michelle and Cheryl. Losing around 20lbs in 8 or 9 weeks is FANTASTIC!!!

I weighed in tonight. Only managed a half a pound loss but that was not too bad, considering the 3.5 last week,we had family all weekend and my DIL brought homemade chocolate brownies. Yes, I ate a few.
We had a lovely dinner on Saturday night from the September issue of Irresistable (monthly booklet for WW in UK) Mango and Fish Thai curry.

Just 2 more weigh-ins before my cruise.

Cinnamon

Hi everyone!! I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately, I've been SUPER busy....

So...today I weighed in (after a week away due to the holiday last week), and I lost 7.6 since my last weigh in!! Total 8.2!! Woot!

now, I just have to convince myself that the loss was not due to my stomach flu yesterday.

Congrats Kim and AlohaPride!! I'm so jealous of all you guys! Keep up the good work.

Well, my hectic schedule has finally caught up with me. Sore throat, stuffy head and just downright miserable.:( I thought it was from all the talking I did on the weekend and 3 days of air conditioning. Problem is I have another hectic week ahead! Hmmmm....maybe it will curb my appitite.;)

Have a great week!
Judy

Hey Cinnamon, you took the fun out of having a cold!:D
I must be the only person who could eat the leg off the table and be sick at the same time! I'm feeling better today. It's a fast moving cold.
Judy

hello everyone. I weighed in yesterday and i lost 1 pound. I agree about the cold thing, I am always hungrier when i am sick. I woke up this morning feeling lousy and I just want to eat, hope it does not last long. Conrats to everyone who lost this week and good luck for next week. I have 2 more weighins until my cruise. 5 pounds wuold be great but I have to be realistic, staying the same would be fine to. Have a great day everyone.:)

Good work on the 1 pound Sam73. Hope you're feeling better today.

My head cold is hanging on, and now I have a nagging cough. My taste buds are a bit dull, and that's still not enough to keep me from nibbling. I think when that happens, the brain keeps telling you to eat more, until it gets a good taste of what it wants. (I can come up with some dandy excuses to eat, huh? :D )

Jalakim is coming up for a visit, as we have a party to attend(food, food and more food). Cape Bretoners are notorious for feeding you until you can't move. Also if you go to a party, everyone brings something. I have made pasta salad and about 180 pork pies. (big party) Now there's not a bit of pork in them, so I don't know where the name comes from. It's actuallly a tart, with a shortbread type bottom, a date filling and maple icing on top. The combination is sinful!. Kim is making mini cherry cheesecakes. There will be a full buffet available.(pray for me :eek: )

Good thing I weigh in tommorrow! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Judy

Archived