Port to Seattle Airport

gloriashelton

Hi there,

We live in Oregon, so the two cruises we've taken out of Seattle we were fortunate enough to be driving. However, there are a TON of Taxis in the area and I'm sure you'd have no trouble. I believe that with the transfers, they load 30-40 people on a bus and take them to the airport that way. I would vote for a cab any day. ;)

I have to agree with Maggiesweet. There should be plenty of taxi's. Cruiseline transfers require that you have to wait until the bus is loaded and then leave. Take a taxi and you may beat all of the buses to the airport and relieve some of the stress of the busy airport. Lines can get long on disembarktion day when several ships are leaving off thousands of passengers that need to get to through the airport.

Yes plenty of cabs, and with NCL express disembarkment, has no waits for them. You are off the ship first, but much carry all your own bags off yourself. I have been doing this several times, always works out great.

I definitely do not recommend the NCL transfer. We took it a couple of weeks ago, and had to wait with our luggage for almost an hour for the bus to arrive, then the place at the airport where the bus stopped to unload was nowhere near our terminal, so we had to haul all of our luggage through heavy crowds before we could check in.

There were plenty of cabs, and if you prefer to make arrangements in advance, call Shuttle Express. A lot of cruisers on our trip made arrangements through them for the shuttle to pick them up.

Archived