Cruise Tickets question

DeborahQ

Having not cruised Princess since June of 2004. I've been wondering when I can start looking for my final cruise package with our tickets? I'm four weeks out and counting.Thanks in advance, Deb

I received mine exactly a month before the sail date, and others on my cruise just got theirs in the last day or two, and some still haven't gotten theirs, but my TA says that that's because she's so fantastic! And she's right! :)

I received mine exactly a month before the sail date, and others on my cruise just got theirs in the last day or two, and some still haven't gotten theirs, but my TA says that that's because she's so fantastic! And she's right! :)

Hey Carol, you should tell her that fantastic clients (like you) deserve and expect fantastic TAs.:D

I think it "just depends." We got our cruise docs almost two weeks ago for our July 22nd cruise. I've received them as late as the week before the cruise. Generally, though, you'll receive them between 2 - 4 weeks before your cruise.

Which documents are you all talking about. We are cruising on July 22 and received cruise information but no cruise tickets. They told me this is the only package I will be receiving. If you do all the online paperwork, isn't that all that's needed?

I wanted to say thanks to all who replied. I called Costco travel,who then called Princess. Our tickets were mailed to Costco on Wednesday. So I hope to have them soon. Can you get on board without them? Just wondering, As we leave a week before the cruise for pre cruise fun. Appreciate the help. Deb

I got my cruise documents today for a July 29th cruise.(35 days prior)

It is a booklet with booking information and they also send your luggage labels.

You can get onboard without them as long as you have a photo ID with you- they will have you in the system.:)

ICan you get on board without them? Just wondering, As we leave a week before the cruise for pre cruise fun. Appreciate the help. Deb
Yes.... there's a thread started by PamWinn who cruised to Alaska and recently got home. They left their documents at home accidentally as they switched bags at the last minute. They had no problems boarding.

Archived