C&A coupons tiered by level?

I see occasional references to the notion that the C&A savings certificates (this is distinct from the platinum/diamond "balcony discount") vary by C&A status.. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I myself am platinum, but am charged with planning a cruise for friends who are not. I can only see "my" coupons online, and I want to make sure I don't misquote a coupon value to a friend who is Gold. So, do the coupon values vary by status, or are they the same for everyone?

[while we're at it, maybe we can clarify once and for all the "balcony discount" numbers as well... I believe they are $50 per cabin for 7 day, $100 for 10, and $200 for 14?]

Thanks!

They are tiered by level. If you call C&A and ask what the discounts are, if any, for gold members, I am sure they should be able to tell you. Like you, when I look at the discounts, my Diamond category discounts are shown. Have fun planning your cruise.

The coupon values do vary according to C&A status... I think the suggestion to call C&A for the gold value is definitely the way to go...

The balcony discounts are:

For Platinum...

$50 for up to 5 nights

$100 for 6-8 nights

$200 for 9 nights or more

For Diamond...

$100 for up to 5 nights

$200 for 6-8 nights

$300 for 9 nights or more

Thanks for the replies.. The majority of my travel companions will be second-timers, making them Gold. I guess I'll just have to call for the Gold coupon values, or get one of them to look them up for me.

Archived