7/16 VOS Meet and Mingle

We have 80 people registered for our party. It will be held in the High Notes lounge on 7/17 at 11:45 AM. See you there.

Robin

That sounds like a lot of people. Considering this is our first meet/mingle, how does it compare with others?

spanky

This is the first one, that met the number of required guests, for me. From what I hear they aren't really that great but it is a way to meet fellow cruisers. I will attend.

Were is your cabin? We are in 9292. We will arrive in Bayonne at around 11:00. Last year we arrived for a 5:00 sailing at 10:30 and were on the ship by 12:30. From what I hear we may have the same luck.

Where are you from?

Robin

We're looking forward to meeting folks from the boards at the M&M . We'll be in a balcony on deck 8. Can't wait to sail.Is everyone planning to put the Cruise Critic signs on their doors?

I wasn't going to. I haven't printed the sign yet. What time is everyone planning on arriving at the pier? We are lucky as it is only a 30 mile drive for us. We thought that NY piers were easy. This is great!!!!

See everyone there!

14 days and 19 hours to go.

Robin

Robinob, Where in Jersey are you coming from? We're in Teaneck. It will be great not having to deal w. airport security and delays

We are from West Milford.

See you in two weeks.

We are from Hawthorne, NJ, and plan on arriving at 12:00Noon. We will be the group of 19 you see wearing RED Coca~Cola Tshirts when we board! We hope to be up on deck 11 for the sail-a-way under the bridge.

My M-I-L was getting better, she came off the respirator on Tuesday, but is not doing to well tonight-she isn't tolerating dialysis- and her bloodpressure is dropping, and may end up back on it by tomorrow. DH really needs this vacation. I hope everything works out - please keep her and us in your prayers.

The 7/2 9-Day Voyager left today - we are on the next 9 DAY !!!

:D :D can't wait!:D :D

We will be on the sail away. I will look for the red shirts. I wonder how many will show for our CC party? I am sure not 80.

Has anyone booked excursions in Jamaica or Grand Cayman? We are going to the falls and then swimming with dolphins in Ocho Rios and the Turtle farm and the beach in Grand Cayman. Should be fun.

Robin

Not sure yet about best time to arrive at the pier. I think I'll decide when the 7/2 VOS gets back and I hear their report. No matter what, the great thing about Bayonne for us is that we are not tied to an airline schedule! I am liking this :)

Shercara...:(

We're in Shercara's CC party so we'll be in those red shirts too. We've never cruised before so my wife is a little nervous about the whole "boat thing". I upgraded us from an inside cabin on 9 to a Balcony on 10 in the front, #1534. Telling her about it tonight for her birthday and 10 month early 20th anniversary.

Jeff :cool:

Has anyone booked excursions in Jamaica or Grand Cayman? We are going to the falls and then swimming with dolphins in Ocho Rios and the Turtle farm and the beach in Grand Cayman. Should be fun.
We booked a private tour in Jamaica - Martha Brae river rafting, Green Grotto Caves, lunch at one of the local jerk centers. Nothing yet for Grand Cayman.

Archived