Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach Two

CoachTerry14

Hi Tom! We are returning to Paradise beach once again from our last visit two years ago! We can't wait as we are bringing along different people this time. I have raved about your place!! I see that you are leaving in 19 days, my question is will you be at PB on August 17th or will you still be away? We'd love to meet up with you again. (You were great putting vinegar on my daughter's jelly fish sting!) Can't wait to get there!:)

Hello everyone,

I'm looking forward to seeing PB after all the wonderful things I've read.

I understand that there are numerous taxi's but for some reason, I seem to remember seeing somewhere that you are suppose to look for a taxi with a specific color license plate????:confused:

Please help me....if that's the case....what color?:rolleyes:

Thanks for your help.

Laurie:D

I understand that there are numerous taxi's but for some reason, I seem to remember seeing somewhere that you are suppose to look for a taxi with a specific color license plate????:confused:

Please help me....if that's the case....what color?:rolleyes:

I think that is in Jamaica. There is a taxi stand at the pier and at PB.

:D I just got back from the inspiration on Monday and since i have to know everything about anything before i do something i studied these message boards for months and from that i told my family we had to go to paradise beach MAN WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!! we all LOVED it. we got there about 9:30 and got a lounge chair beach front!!! it was not crowded at all and we stayed until 2 that afternoon! my family thanked me over and over again.. oh and my 18 yr old brother REALLY enjoyed the bar area if you know what i mean... we also tried the nachos...YUMMY:p really good not to heavy just right!! my only question is what is in a Chichi my cousin got one and it was like heaven!!:D what is in it? anyway thanks everyone for the great reviews on the beach and i am so ready to go back..:) :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elaine515

Right there in the Atlantic Ocean, the kids were able to climb the rock climbing huge iceberg on one

Did Cozumel move?

I was just waiting to see how long it took for you guys to notice????!!!!!

The last time I was in Cozumel we went to the mainland for a ruins tour and never got to a beach. This time around we were debating between spending the money for San Fransisco Beach with an all inclusive deal or Paradise Beach. So far, PB is winning out because I dont see us drinking and eating $40 worth of food and alchohol. As it stands now, when we arrive we will catch a cab to PB and spend a few hours on the beach. Grab a drink and a little snack then head back to the ship for lunch. Afterwards, downtown for a bit of shopping and back to the ship to relax. Thank you all for this thread. I think I found my beach!!!

I was in Cozumel a few weeks ago. We went to Paradise Beach. We had a wonderful day. The snorkel trip was cancelled, and the rain came and went and then came again. Freddie was our waiter and he took wonderful care of us. We had a couple of chairs and an umbrella. I didn't do the icebreg but a lot of kids did. We were on the Miracle and we were some of the first ones there. I am returning to Cozumel in two weeks and will be on the Fascination and we won't get in until 1pm. I will use my VIP statis to get an early tender. I do have a snorkel trip confirmed with Tom for 1:30 ship time. I am looking forward to returning and taking some friends with me.

The day we were there, no. A couple that was in our group decided that the DH would get a message, and the DW would get her hair braided. DH got right in for his message and DW wited an hour for the hair braiding. Both were very happy with results! :)

You can google their actual website by searching for paradise beach + cozumel. What I remember is a bucket of beers (5) is $14.00 and good margaritas-14 oz-- is $7.00 . Everything listed is USA dollars.

Homemade chips and real salsa (piled high on the plate) $5.50.

Their quesadillas are fabulous and two of our group had the big fish dish---conch and octopus. They loved it!

I think their prices are very reasonable. Remember, your server will bring your food right to your chair if you like!

Have fun!:)

Tom,

Coming back to PB in Dec. Our ship arrives at 7:00 and there will be 6 other ships in that day, so I know the whole island will be busy. I know you open at 9:00, but if we arrive a little early can we get in or will there be a close gate?

I can't wait to be relax on that beautiful beach.

Archived