Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach Two

CoachTerry14

Tom,

Coming back to PB in Dec. Our ship arrives at 7:00 and there will be 6 other ships in that day, so I know the whole island will be busy. I know you open at 9:00, but if we arrive a little early can we get in or will there be a close gate?

I can't wait to be relax on that beautiful beach.

No problem..."gate" will be open, staff arrives about 9am local time (CST)

Hasta la vista!

Hi Tom! We are returning to Paradise beach once again from our last visit two years ago! We can't wait as we are bringing along different people this time. I have raved about your place!! I see that you are leaving in 19 days, my question is will you be at PB on August 17th or will you still be away? We'd love to meet up with you again. (You were great putting vinegar on my daughter's jelly fish sting!) Can't wait to get there!:)

Sorry, I'll be showing off my son to friends and family in Canada at that time! You could always cancel the cruise and meet us in Montreal or Toronto :D

Great information.....

Could I get some scuba diving in there while my family (dh and girls ages 7 and 9) relax on the beach????

Thanks,

Yogi esq.

You couldn't dive from here as we don't have a dive shop, but many operators will drop you off at our dock if you'd like...

Hey Tom,

This is Joe, we were at PB on Friday 7/21 near the Fury dock. Just wanted you to know that we all had a blast and even the rain couldn't stop the fun. :D Thanks for all your kindness and attention. Alfredo was great, tell him the gang says hi!!

Well be back to see you on our next vist to Coz. Take care and have a nice vacation back in Canada! :D

After reading the boards for months we just got off the Freedom and when we went to Cozumel we went to Paradise Beach and we had a great day. My son and his friend rented waverunners . We had great chips salsa and guacamole and of course a few drinks. We were lucky we were the only ship in port.

Pam

You couldn't dive from here as we don't have a dive shop, but many operators will drop you off at our dock if you'd like...

Thanks Tom,

We will be there off of the Grandeur of the Seas on Sept. 5th. It will be the 4 Baers. Mama Baer, Papa Baer and two kids ages 9 and 7. It sounds like a lovely day at the beach.

If i can bring you anything from NYC, just let me know via email.

See you then.

Papa Baer

Thanks Tom,

We will be there off of the Grandeur of the Seas on Sept. 5th. It will be the 4 Baers. Mama Baer, Papa Baer and two kids ages 9 and 7. It sounds like a lovely day at the beach.

If i can bring you anything from NYC, just let me know via email.

See you then.

Papa Baer

I have tried the "SEARCH" function, but keep getting a white screen, so I am forced to ask about your Snorkel boat tour that departs from Paradise Beach.

1. What time is the tour? We will be in Coz on 10/17/06 aboard the Freedom.

2. How long does the tour last? We are scheduled to leave Coz at 4:00pm EST.

We are currently scheduled on the Fury ship excursion, but I really wanted to spend time at PB instead. Hopefully, the snorkel boat tour is available and will fit into our schedule.

Thanks a lot!!!!

Tom,

We'll be there on Navigator end of November with 7 other ships? How crowded will it be? We dont arrive til 10:00, all the others arrive earlier. Have heard so much about PB, cant wait to get there.

If it's Thanksgiving week, expect all beach clubs to be packed as that is one of the busiest weeks of the year! One option is to do your shopping in the AM and get to the beach around 2-2:30pm. The "morning shift" will be leaving by then and lounges will be freeing up. If you have time, stay for the sunset. Hardly no one ever does and they're missing the best part of the day!:)

If you go to one of these beaches, can you use the facilities at the other.

For example can I go to Paradise Beach and use the pool at SanFrancisco beach

All comes down to the bottom line. We expect people using our loungers and umbrellas to at least buy a couple of drinks, so expect to do the same at SF if you wanna use their pool! Have fun:D

Hey Tom,

This is Joe, we were at PB on Friday 7/21 near the Fury dock. Just wanted you to know that we all had a blast and even the rain couldn't stop the fun. :D Thanks for all your kindness and attention. Alfredo was great, tell him the gang says hi!!

Well be back to see you on our next vist to Coz. Take care and have a nice vacation back in Canada! :D

Thank You!!!!!!!!!

After reading the boards for months we just got off the Freedom and when we went to Cozumel we went to Paradise Beach and we had a great day. My son and his friend rented waverunners . We had great chips salsa and guacamole and of course a few drinks. We were lucky we were the only ship in port.

Pam

Thank You!!!!!!!!!

We will be traveling in Jan to visit Tom...looking forward to meeting you and everyone at PB. But wanted to take a sec to wish you a safe, fun and relaxing vacation. I'll touch base when it gets closer to see if you need anything from the Buckeye State or the ship.

The Chilcote Clan

Gracias, hasta la vista!:)

Archived