Opinions on a great 12-14 night RCCL cruise

Hi everyone-

We want to start looking around at cruises for Summer 2008 and would like a 12-14 night cruise for our 25th anniversary. I would like to hear from some of you on what your favorite intenerary was, Alaska, Europe, etc. for this duration and any ideas. I am not even sure when we can start booking for that.:) We want to book first thing for the best rate and suite.

Lori

My vote...Panama Canal........Full transit(14-15 days)......Either east to west or west to east depending where you live. Very interesting and relaxing cruise. Radiance Class Ship my favorite. Have to be early spring or late fall though when the ships reposition. Most times early booking prices are low, the longer you wait the higher the prices get.

Jimbo:)

Totally agree with Jimbo. I am set to do a 28 night repo cruise in April 2007 on Serenade. RCI breaks it into 3 separate cruises. You might be most interested in the 14 night full canal transit (San Juan - San Fran). You could even add on a week before in the southern caribbean or the week after up to Vancouver. See if they are offering something similar in 2008.

You may also want to look at HAL or Princess. They offer better 12 - 14 nite itineraries. Have a great time.

We loved the Panama Canal full transit cruise---we are doing it again Oct 2007 on the Serenade!!! My favorite cruise (my husbands was the Canal) was the 12 day British Isles/Norwegian Fjords--it is incredible--you get to see London, Paris, Plymouth England, Glasgow Scotland, Cork and Dublin in Ireland, four places in Norway and also Amsterdam. It is a summer cruise!

Tootsie

Archived