****Live from the Grand Princess****

T&J

In case anyone is interested in knowing...there are a lot of "casual" dressers onboard this evening, shorts, culottes, capri hot pants abound all over the Atrium right now at 6:05pm unless people are going to change for dinner. Just thought I would share that with you all since "Formal Night" threads on this board are always so explosive with the Die Hards fighting the Casuals always.

They would have a COW if they saw the Atrium right now!

Can't wait to see if any of them trickle over to the Da Vinci Dinning room in those shorts?

Tony and Javier

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Keep em coming.

Just don't start another thread about the "Regal" :D

I already got bashed trying to give my honest opinions on the Regal too Tony.

YEP!...the scrambled eggs and pancakes and frech toast all arrived this morning with maple syrup etc...I guess if you ask they will do it now...starnge as it varies from ship to ship to get hot food unless you are in a Full Suite.

OK, going to the Most Travelled Luncheon now.

More to follow later this afternoon from the Grand Princess.

Tony and Javier

Gee I just love that crispy French Toast that princess makes...Yummy Yummy

Do they have a beginners yoga class on board Tony?

Have they got the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie showing ? ...I do hope its better watching it when ones at sea.:D

That will take a bit of doing, but you just might succeed. BTW, Ro and Murray will be doing the 10 day Sun with us on 12/10. Booked today.

Arlene

OH WOW!...that is great news whch means he really is doing great!...I am so excited for tehm ...tell them I wish them all the best and many more happy cruises too!

Tony

Keep em coming.

Just don't start another thread about the "Regal" :D

I already got bashed trying to give my honest opinions on the Regal too Tony.

Colo Cruiser, I didn't start that thread!...but I am so sick and tired of certain individuals that will defend at all cost that "tin can" that still floats....agreed will not even bite on the next thread that I see!

Tony

Gee I just love that crispy French Toast that princess makes...Yummy Yummy

Do they have a beginners yoga class on board Tony?

Have they got the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie showing ? ...I do hope its better watching it when ones at sea.:D

Yes yummy French Toast...agreed!

Yoga beginner classes are held asa well.

And Pirates of the Caribbean I didn not see thus far on the M.U.T.S.

Tony

The water looks really blue from this shot............

David the water is extremely blue here in the Med and in Naples but really blue in Sorrento and Positan and Amalfi Coast.

Tony

Good Morning from the Grand Princess...

Last night for some reason the ship was moving a lot while we passed thru the Straights of Messina earlier in the day and travelled alongside the Italian coastline last evening and in the middle of night.

A lot of people were out in the earlier pasrt of the evening but things died down very fast after the Champagne OOOPs I meant sparkling wine Waterfall at 11:25pm. Went to the "office" last night and it was disasterous...should of taken the hint that the sea was rough so the cards would be too!:rolleyes:

Today we are just plannng on going into Naples and shop and have some lunch at Brandi's which is right near the square when you leave the ship beside the dock area. Great food and reasonably priced as well. We have a lot to do today onboard as well as pack later at some point...that will be Javier's big job and not mine....I hate packing!

I have a haircut and a full facial scheduled for 5:00pm today and might even get a massage thrown in for Javier and I as well.

Last night's Dinner was amazing and I have to report back to you all. Had a special plate of Brushetta, followed by the escargot and then the Maitre'D arranged for us to have 10 ounce filets from the Steak house to accompany our lobster tails. For dessert they made us two desserts!..one was a chocolate tartuffo and the other was designed as a chest box filled with mousse and kirsh with strawberries. The presentation was so nice you did not want to eat it! Sharon took pictures of the desserts that how amazing the presentation was on each!

The forecast here for today is sunny and a hgh of 90F.

More to follow later today from the Grand Princess.

Tony and Javier

Back from lunch and a lot of traffic on the waters around the ship this afternoon. We have a refueling tanker beside us now taking on a lot of fuel. Not a cloud in the sky this afternoon and a light gentle breeze...might go and take a snooze on my balcony and take some sun before my spa treatments.

Tony

Morning Tony, et al.......

Ernesto gone; we're back to regular hot and humid. Hot and humid is good. :)

Tony: don't "bite" the Regal comments.

Arlene

I know I just did it AGAIN!...the Devil MADE ME DO IT!

Behave! You're a glutton for punishment. :rolleyes:

Arlene

OK OK OK...I will start writting everyday 10 times..."I must be nice I must be nice..."

Tony

Was the devil named "Bdjam" by any chance?

Good have a scrap metal farewell sailing away to cheap white trash cruising down under ...on the last sailing next year from Aug 31st and follow her everyday on the Cruise Cam until she arrives in Sydney 31 days later and goes on the P&O Australia chop and block retrofit to Bunk Bed Cruising on Fiesta and Emerald decks!...I'd pay big money to see you on the bottom bunk and Bdjam on the top bunk for the inaugural voyage under the P&O Australia banner....maybe they'll still cook those "hockey Pucks for cookies under P&O Aussie?"

...Thanks for stopping in Ron!...come back and visit soon!;)

Tony

Not too likely - I will probably put you back on my ignore list - have a nice day!

Ron

Not too likely - I will probably put you back on my ignore list - have a nice day!

Ron

Nah... come on Ron...where's your sense of humour about the Regal? All in good fun my friend!

Stop in and say hello again!

Tony

You're in good company Tony. I'm on that list too. Probably because of you! :) Wonder why he suddenly deactivated it.

Arlene

Probably had a weak moment and gave in to post!:rolleyes:

Tony

Colo Cruiser, I didn't start that thread!...but I am so sick and tired of certain individuals that will defend at all cost that "tin can" that still floats....agreed will not even bite on the next thread that I see!

Tony

Tony, I know you weren't the one that started the thread. I get beat up as well when ever I express my opinion about the Regal too.

It is really one sided and you better not disagree on those threads!! :D

It's a shame that the ship can't express it's opinion about the posters slamming her all the time. :rolleyes:

Hey Ethel and et al...this is a posting about "Live from the Grand Princess..." if you want another Regal leaving thread create a new one and leave the hijacking manoeuvres alone on here please...thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

...accept and face it....drummmm rollll....she going...bah bye!...sheesh now I've got them flocking on here!

Tony

Tony, I know you weren't the one that started the thread. I get beat up as well when ever I express my opinion about the Regal too.

It is really one sided and you better not disagree on those threads!! :D

No KIDDING!....

For the sake of world peace on here ...this post has been edited!

Tony

Tony.. Be nice. You are reverting to your old ways. :D

BTW.. Where is my wine info???

I am trying Larry... but it's like having a root canal today wth this Regal this and Regal that...boy oh boy leave me alone with that ship! I didn't start it and I sure won't finish it!...I see sme are trying to drag me in to that quicksand again...we'll it won't work...I cannot bite anymore....

Yes, I am getting your list at dinner tonight and will pst it later after dinner for those that asked questions...might even copy the whole wine list instead of having multiple requests for info.

Archived