Hair dryer

SunnyFL

Although there's one in the bathroom, we take along a small one because it does not concentrate as much heat and can be used within the cabin. Celebrity's wall mounted driers get very hot quickly. In some cases you need to wrap the handle with a face cloth because it is too hot to handle.

All the ships have the same wall mounted hair dryers. They do got hot however but they don't seem to "concentrate" in one particular area. Let me just say it's not the same as having your own dryer. Bottom line...if you are particular and want to have the same net effect as your own dryer.....pack your own. Good luck which ever option you choose and have a great cruise.

All the ships have the same wall mounted hair dryers. They do got hot however but they don't seem to "concentrate" in one particular area. Let me just say it's not the same as having your own dryer. Bottom line...if you are particular and want to have the same net effect as your own dryer.....pack your own.

It's like having HIS and HERS. Works for us.

Are hair dryers in every cabin? If so, are they good enough so I can leave mine at home? I'm on Millennium.

Thanks.

I have long hair and have to bring my yellowbird with me. The ones on the ships (I have been on 2 M Class and Mercury) are worthless for thick hair.

This is very disappointing to hear about the Millie. We are going next April, and are also doing some land travel, so I have to pack LIGHT....:eek: :eek:

I'll have to research a really compact travel dryer. I have lots and lots of fine hair, and a high wind/hot dryer just blows it straight out! DH says I can get the same effect just going out on deck at sea.:D

Will they give you one to use in the cabin if you ask for it? Leaning towards taking my own but I am trying to save lbs in luggage to Rome.

The hair takes forever to dry and thought the ones overheating may be inconvenient to say the least.

OP, thanks for posting this one. I had been contemplating the whole thing this week.:)

Woo

Archived