Have you Cruised on the Same Cruise -- Same Ship, Same Itinerary?

Sandytoes

been on 40+ cruises:eek:

30 to Mexican Rivera, 5 or 6 ships

great way to relax, best part of cruising you can do it all or do nothing;)

I don't really care where I go, going homes not to bad, I live on one of the best places on earth MAUI:)

the first thing people say to me on a cruise when I tell them were I live is "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Rob

next cruise Crown Princess B2B 10/27 & 10/04 11/04 ? 2006

What about Tahiti....that is a place equal to Maui....:)........and about the same distance from you. Tahitian Princess is great and you can get reasonable fares.

I agree.....what are you doing there....:D

[quote name=

We just got off our first Alaskan Cruise and are thinking about the same itinerary for next year.

John[/quote]

John can you tell me about your Alaskan cruise? Where was port, ships itinerary, etc? We're thinking of one in June 2008 and there is so much to consider. Which ship were you on? Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks! :)

We were on the Caribbean Princess in January, 2005 and again this past January. When we disembarked following the first CB voyage, we immediately said to one another, "We have to do this again!" The ship was so big and offered so much in the way of activities/entertainment that we hadn't been able to see and do it all.

Despite the fact that we repeated the eastern itinerary and sailed just one week later this year, the cruise was much different due to a younger passenger complement.

Bon Voyage!

Chris

On our recent 8/7 cruise aboard the Crown was one of our best cruises. We found everything exceptional. Food, entertainment, service. and ports, plus Red Hook was an easy drive from our home, we did not have to pay for air fare just parking. We are definitely thinking of doing this cruise over again.

On our recent 8/7 cruise aboard the Crown was one of our best cruises. We found everything exceptional. Food, entertainment, service. and ports, plus Red Hook was an easy drive from our home, we did not have to pay for air fare just parking. We are definitely thinking of doing this cruise over again.

Sandytoes,

When you disembarked the Crown, if you thought like DH and I did - that you just had to do this again! - don't even give it a second thought, JUST DO IT!

There was something very special about visiting the same ship a second time: knowing where (just about) everything was, helping others navigate the ship, being able to do things that we hadn't had time for on the first cruise, etc. The voyage may be quite different due to a new passenger complement, but you will enjoy it every bit as much as you did the first time you sailed on this beautiful vessel. :D

Bon Voyage!

Chris

Haven't yet, but we will in February....doing the 7 day Grand Western Caribbean sailing from Galveston. We can drive to Galveston easily on the same day we board and it will make a great mid winter Valentines Day getaway. We will have almost the same itinerary with one exception but will do different excursions than we did on the last one. We think it is nice to visit a port more than once so you can see more each time. Sissy

I also love the CP eastern.

My husband and I try take her at least once a year to relax.(this year it will be twice!)

With 3 sea days it is truly a relaxing trip, we just hit the beach on port days. We do what we want when we want and have no pressure to get off the ship if we don't want to.. love it

One of the few vacations that when I get home I actually FEEL rested!!

Nancy

I might do the same itinerary more than once, but I don't think I would ever do the same ship/same itinerary again. Once you have seen the ship, what's to change? Now the ports, there is so much to see you would never do all there is to do in one day.

Just my thoughts

Kim

We're just about to call the TA for the same ship, same itinerary, same cabin and because the CB is sailing on Sunday this year it will even be the same date! What creatures of habit we are! We really enjoyed the eastern Caribbean route with the three sea days and we're not even planning to get off the ship to go much further than the shops on the pier.

Just wondering how many of you have or would cruise more than once on the same ship with the same intinerary? If so, why?

Yes, I've done the western carribean 3 times, twice on the Disney Magic withing 6 months of each other and once on the Star Princess. I would do it again in a heartbeat with Princess but not sure if I could get on the Star again.

Archived