Qvc--citiknits Tsv

Patgo

i WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM SOME OF YOU WHO HAVE PURCHASED CITIKNITS FROM QVS. HOW DO THEY RUN FOR SIZE? I ORDERED TODAYS TSV ON WAIT LIST IN BLACK TODAY AND GOT THE SHORT SLEEVE PRINT TOP THAT MATCHES THE SKIRT.

I AM CONCERNED ABOUT THE LENGTH AS I AM 5'4". ANY THOUGHTS ON HOW THEY FIT AND IF YOU LIKE THEM WOULD BE GREAT. HEARD TONIGHT THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE PETITES IN THE FALL.

THANKS

PAT

Hi Pat! I am soooooo mad at myself because I missed the TSV yesterday. I was busy painting my foyer last night and when I realized it, it was the wee hours of the a.m.

Iszu - let me know when you receive your TSV, because if I can, I'll just order it and pay normal price.

Pat - back to you. I love CK. It is the most comfortable line of clothing that I have ever worn! :eek: I am 5'9" and the slacks fit me perfectly, for a change! :p I turn my outfits inside out and toss them in the washing machine on gentle. As Lisa Robertson says, "love, love, love them.":o

Good morning:) I love citinknits too......I am just under 5-4...they still fit! Now, they do run large...I always get a medium and they feel good and I love the fit.

I usually wear a 14 in "numbered sizes"....but the citiknits run larger..so the medium..which on the Q would be a 12...fits great:D . I have a long skirt and tunic outfit and a crop pants and button down top...I have brought both on cruises with me...so easy to pack..can dress up or down...you gotta LOVE IT:D

Thanks for the info. I am a 16 I think right now. I ordered a large but maybe I should call and see if I can get a medium. I did order the print short sleeve top and that will be here this week I got that in a large also.

Maybe I shoulde wait and see if that fits. I was thinking it might run large.

Pat

I am also 5'4". I orderd the capri length pants and 3/4 length top and they work fine as regular length on me. Found the skirts too long. They do travel great, don't take up a lot of room, no wrinkles and very comfortable.

Hi Sue! You mentioned the capri pants. I don't think I've seen them on QVC in the Citiknit line...I'll get to their web site and check it out.

I, too, wish they came in more colors, but I still love the two outfits I have! :p

Janet, I'm 5'6" and the capris come all the way to the ankle on me--not really capri length. I'm wondering if the pants could be shortened.....if a regular sewing machine stretch stitch would work or hand hemming. I'd really like to have the capris be capri length!

Thanks for the input. I cancelled the TSV. I will wait till they come out with their petite selections in the Fall. Our cruise is not till November so maybe I will get to try them then.

Thanks

Pat

My set shipped - should have it shortly. I'll let you know what I think when I get it.

I am on the short side myself - about 5'2", but I can get away with a 35" skirt (which this is). It will be ankle length on me, but I like them that way.

I find, like the others have said, that Citiknits run large - I can take a small in them.

At this point I've only got one other Citiknits item. It's a long sleeveless dress. Goes to my ankles. I have another dress on it's way with my TSV. This one is cap sleeve and came witha shawl. I ordered it in amethyst since I love purple and was looking for something other than black.

These are great for cruising - easy to pack and you can dress them up or dress them down pretty easily.

Isuzu,

Please let us know when you get your TSV and let us know what you think.

You said that you order a small in citiknits what size do you order in other lines ofn QVC like Denim and Co or Susan Graver. That is if you have ordered other lines.

Thanks for your help.

Pat

hi girls...I haven't ordered anything recently....it is called "TRYING TO GET THE Q CARD PAID OFF":eek: ;) I have to be good till the end of the year...that is 5 more months:( I will have it paid off for the new year. I am trying to get caught up with a couple of Credit cards....and so far I have been doing well.

Thankfully I have plenty of clothes to choose from in my closet.

But what is lszu said is correct....

they are great for cruising:D so so easy to pack! And with nice jewelery I wear the long skirts and tunics on informal nights....looks very pretty!

OH.....I just booked a new cruise this morning....:) going on HAL for the first time!

I just love my CitiKnits from QVC. I bought many different outfits from this line before my Europe trip and was delighted with the fit and style and ease of washing them. I would highly recommend them. I am 5'9" and the length was perfect. Most pants are way too short for me, but this line was exactly what I needed. I wore them on shore excursions, (pants) and dressed them up at night. Very versatile!

Lois - Congrats on the new booking. I'm sure you'll love HAL!

Pat - In other QVC clothes, I'm mostly a small. Sometimes a medium in the tops, depending on the measurements. I find most QVC clothes run big. My favorite Q lines are Denim & Co. and Sport Savvy with some Quacker Factory thrown in. In all other clothes (catalogs or stores) I'm a medium to large.

Got my TSV outfit and the purple dress. I'm going to try them on tonight. I'll let you know how they look.

So far I can say that I love the color and the print of the TSV set. I got navy. I also love the shade of purple they call amethyst. If I decied to keep that one, I think I'll get some silver shoes to go with.

I love purple also. It is my color of choice. I am going to look in my garage and see if my top came. I ordered the short sleeve top that went with the

TSV.

Let us know how it fits.

Thanks,

Pat

Tried all my new Citiknits on when I got home. I like the purple dress with the shawl. Goes down to my ankles. I think I could wear it pretty formal with strappy sandals and fancy jewelry or pretty casual with flat sandals. That's a keeper.

The TSV set is great. I got the navy and the short sleeved top to go with it. Fit is great (got a small). It's flattering without being tight or clingy. I tried it on all navy and then all print. I like it both ways. This is a set you can wear so many ways. I can wear it for "dressy days at work" or out casually. Definitely coming on my next cruise. I modeled for my DH and he loved the color and the style.

JanetMarie - If you're thinking about it, go for it!

:) Good morning Sue...the TSV=Today's Special Value. It is a product offered at a very good price every day on QVC. It can be anything from fashion to food to electronics to jewelery. Just depends on what they pick.

The price is good for that day only or as long as supplies last.......sometimes they sell out of that product before the day is over:eek: .

The skirt and top outfit everyone is talking about on this thread was a TSV the other day.

I have citiknits~I love them:)

JanetMarie - It's A03860. Very plain, but pretty with the shawl. I think I'm going to get some Epiphany jewelry and some silver sandals.

Lois - I remember you got a pair of Epiphany earrings that I liked, do you recall which ones they were?

:) Hi lszu...yep....earrings are item #J99777.......I also ordered a necklace .....item #J98081. I wore them on both formal nights on my last 2 cruises:D

Archived