Qvc--citiknits Tsv

Patgo

You know it:D ...too bad none of that stuff was your size! You must be a little bitty thing, huh?;) ...they are all mediums! Fit me just right!

I don't think I'd go that far, but in QVC stuff I'm a small (mostly, I get the occasional medium sized top). That's why I like them ;-) ha ha ha!

Another reason I like them is that the 29" inseam is perfect for me. Not quite sure how all those really tall models and I can wear the same inseam. Not a lot of other designers make a 29" inseam. Only other one that does is Victoria's Secret, but I need a 12 in those jeans - so much for tiny.

I usually wear a Large and I could have worn a medium. I sent it back because the pants were too short. I am 5'7 and typically need a 30 inseam. I saw a 4 piece wardrober on sale at the QVC site. I really liked it and wish it had fit! I bought similar outfit at Van Heusen outlet near here.

I got a citiknits skirt on ebay and love it. It was only around $16 with the shipping. I'm expecting to live in it next month when we are on the Jewel of the Seas. There seems to be a lot of it on ebay -- looks like a couple of resellers specialize in QVC returns -- great bargains!

Ann

Archived