Qvc--citiknits Tsv

Patgo

Thanks, Lois, I'll check them out. I was thinking of a necklace, earrings, and maybe a ring. I've got plenty of time to put this together since my cruise isn't until December!

I received my citiknits print top that went with the TSV. I love it. I got it in black but I wish I had picked up a navy also. I just might have to order that. I got a large it fits but the medium may fit also. I don't like things clingy.

Pat

JanetMarie - Sorry, that was me being dyslexic. Try A03860. It's available in all sizes. I've got a wedding in a couple of weeks. If I can get my whole outfit put together, I might wear this dress. I've got silver shoes and a silver bag on order and an Epiphany set coming in from QVC.

Lois - I ended up order matching Epiphany necklace and earrings (the earrings are J46252) and a nice solitaire ring. Time for me to go on the spending wagon, too. Right after the Breezies TSV tomorrow ;-).

Pat - Glad you liked what you got. Not that I'm trying to make you spend more, but I really like the navy.

I have never ordered from Citiknits because of the pants inseams-they are listed as 29" on the QVC website and I need a 32" (I'm 5'8"). Several of you tall ladies said that the pants were long enough-is the inseam really 29"? It also sounds like I should order a medium ( I am a 12-14) and usually order a large.

I AM SURPRISED THAT THEY LIST THE INSEAM ON THE CITIKNIT PANTS AS 29" BECAUSE EVERYONE SAYS HOW LONG THEY ARE. I WAS WATCHING MARYBETH ONE DAY ON QVC AND SHE SAID THAT SHE HAD HERS ROLLED UP AT THE WAIST.

LOIS- HAVE YOU PURCHASED BREEZIES AND ARE THEY AS WONDERFUL As they say.

pat

Lois - LOL! I'll let you know when I get them. I thought they were kind of cool. I'm hoping they aren't crazy long. Hey, if I don't like them, I can alway send 'em back, right?

Just a question about this type of fabric, I have a lot of these clothes and follow the care instructions. However, I was wondering what would happen if these clothes were put in a dryer. Would they melt (LOL)? I have a top that is similar fabric and have dried it in the dryer and it comes out OK. It was cheap, so I was willing to risk it. Anyone out there put theirs in a clothes dryer?

Marie

:) Berd...I wear a 2 in Chicos.....and a medium in Citiknits...if that helps you

and I also don't put mine in the dryer...hang dry...they dry very quickly:D

They really are pretty. Smaller than I thought they would be, but my hair is so short that they will stand out. The matching necklace is very pretty. Neither piece is huge, so I think very believable.

Also got a 2 carat solitaire. That's a little less realistic for me, but I know 2 carat is not totally crazy.

lszu.:) ..oh so glad you liked the jewelery! The Epiphany is smaller....but I think that is the whole point....for us "regular folks"....I could never afford ROCK SIZE bling blings LOL

Ya know, I seem to remember you saying that before. That you had received something in Epiphany that was smaller than you thought it would be.

I'm actually pleased with the size of the earrings. I was afraid they were going to be too big and kind of gaudy.

I ordered them and loved them but the pants were too short. I'm 5'7. I would also have needed one size smaller than my usual size. I tried on something like this in the Van Heusen outlet store near me and plan to go back for them since pants were longer.

hi..yes about a year ago I sent 2 items back...they were just too teeney...I mean so small I didn't like them:eek: ....but the ones I got more recently....I LOVE THEM:D

Yours are a more "modern setting"....nice:) I have the earrings that are a bit more a classic style...baguettes and rounds.....so many choices so little $$ LOL....

OK, ladies, I've never ordered citiknits. I just looked on the website and can't really tell much about them. What is so special about them, other than that thry travel well? To me, they look like simple, basic pieces, rather casual. I have one slinky outfit and have worn it to church on days I wanted something easy ( nursery, etc.). Is this similar? Thanks for all your tips!

ASM...some of them are very basic...and that is whats great about them...mix and match:) and casual yes...but I can always use casual for work as well as casual for other things...(cruising):D . Besides, they fold up to nothing and NO WRINKLES! It is that wonderful acitate and spandex...but it doesn't cling!

But there are some outfits you can dress up...well I can anyway! I have a really nice long skirt...blue background with black flocking on it...the top is solid blue...

with some beautiful Mother of Pearl earrings and silver and mother of pearl pendant and pretty shoes.....I have worn that on informal night and looked very nice;) ....that picture is below ...if you click on my Century Pictures.

They have a pretty expanded wardrobe....8 pages full of choices! Casual...dressy..you can really dress up or down in Citiknits...gosh, do I sound like a walking ad for QVC? LOL

Well, I'm about to be the back-up walking add for QVC and Citiknits. I like the basic ones to dress as far up or down as needed.

I wore the latest TSV to work yesterday on the floral side of the skirt with the floral short sleeved top and was very comfortable - it was in the high 80s here. Had I turned the skirt to the navy side and worn the navy top that came with it, I'd look dressy enough for dinner. I think the really basic pieces can be made to look quite dressy with the right accessories.

That they pack well and don't wrinkle are just a bonus.

lszu....I am wearing citiknits today too LOL....its the outfit I bought from MadelineRose....its really nice....taupe and chocolate...fits great....comfy too:)

Archived