Zuiderdam 10-21-06 Stateroom Assignments

KittyKat1723

If we knew the answer to that one we'd be contestants on Deal Or No Deal.

Here's to good luck getting the cabin of your dreams.

Well, I just got it assigned this morning and it's at the Aft of the ship.. Not really happy since it's like the 2nd to the last room on the left side..

But I'll have to deal with it and enjoy it the best I can. :o

I was just asking because it's our first guarantee verandah that we did because of the great price. And was wondering if it's better to book early or later on a cruise to get a better location on the ship. :confused: Who determine's what and do they take in consideration that your a Mariner? Ah the questions we have!!! :confused: :confused:

Thanks,

Kat

Kat, those questions have as many answers as there are posters. We have booked a guarantee G cat for our Nov 29th cruise and have heard they give preferance to those who sail often: we have heard they give preferance to new cruisers, we have heard the luck of the draw; we have heard it's best to book early, late, inbetween and probably the best answer: no one knows. NMnita

There have been a lot of discussions here about that.

Some people may be on their first cruise with HAL and get anywhere from 1 - 3 category up-grade depending on the ship.

An then there others who have sailed QUITE (not us - we always book suites) who never are are upgraded!!

There just doesn't seem to be any rhym or reason as to what HAL does - but I do see a pattern - loyalists don't seen to get the up-grades!!

Kat, those questions have as many answers as there are posters. We have booked a guarantee G cat for our Nov 29th cruise and have heard they give preferance to those who sail often: we have heard they give preferance to new cruisers, we have heard the luck of the draw; we have heard it's best to book early, late, inbetween and probably the best answer: no one knows. NMnita

Thanks for your reply... It was just a bad day :mad: yesterday here at work and then finding out that they upgraded us 5 cat, that really didn't do squat,meaning no extra's,no extra room etc. I called my TA and kinda gave me "what do you want, they upgraded you 5 cat."!) and then told me that the cruise was completely booked). Well, it's my first time doing a Guar. and will probably be my last.. I like to pick out my own room/location. We had a Guar VF and got a VA but all the way in the AFT and way UP on the 8th. We prefer lower 4-5 deck and in center.. Due to motion sickness on my part. BUT, the party will still go on no matter what. I just have to move on and have a good time :D

KittyKat

Archived