Ginger or MaryAnn

SnorkelBear

Let's suppose you were sailing on the newly christened HammyDam, and Cap'N Hammy went into some sort of Dr. Pepper induced seizure. The ship suddenly sinks.

With the aid of some inflatable ice buckets, dart boards and animals, you wash up on an island paradise with three other people. Who are those people, and why. (For the sake of this thread, you can choose who you wash up with.)

1) DH - works construction, and can make a nice little living place for us

2) Greg (Rev. Neil) - cause he works for the Man

3) Ruth - Because she would be able to hunt down the coco plants and should know how to make a woman's second best friend - chocolate

Now, I'm not sure why we were limited to 3. But oh well!

Oh shoot - Hope she's not looking or I'll be on the couch tonite:eek: Nobody better tell her either!!!!

OK, I would like to trade Shania in for my wife please!

Good Save John;) Now if you get Faith, I of course bring my Tom but then I might bring Faith's Tim:p since I like country too:) But then I also must request Paul McCartney

Copper, you are soooo in trouble! I can't believe you didn't say your DW ... and no, you can't trade Shania Twain back again - once you've made your choices, you're stuck with them! I'm telling, I'm telling. :)

My choices would be: DH - because life would be much better with him there; Wolfgang Puck - because he could create food out of almost anything; my best friend Teri - because we always have such a great time together no matter where we are.

Oh, and we would have our own music because DH would have saved his guitar and we could all sing to our heart's content.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

No doubt and hesitation here, mate: Faith Hill, Shania Twain and Martina McBride!

Boy did I read this wrong! I thought Copper couldn't count & was gonna bring 4 - his MATE plus the 3 country singers. That would get him off that couch tonight, now, wouldn't it? :)

I had my eyes dilated today, please cut me some slack. It's not always the blonde talking. ;)

Boy did I read this wrong! I thought Copper couldn't count & was gonna bring 4 - his MATE plus the 3 country singers. That would get him off that couch tonight, now, wouldn't it? :)

I had my eyes dilated today, please cut me some slack. It's not always the blonde talking. ;)

And the hits just keep coming folks!:eek:

Maybe, Susan, you and Mary (AlohaPride) should be sticking your heads together;) ! Check it out:

A blonde was driving down the highway to Disneyland when she saw a sign that said "DISNEYLAND LEFT". After thinking for a minute, she said to herself "oh well !" and turned around an drove home.

I would definately bring Ginger because we have already decided that is good for the seasickness on the way to this deserted island, and then maybe a little "Mary Jane" rather than Mary Ann to pass the time! And of course my S.O. HA HA!

A blonde was driving down the highway to Disneyland when she saw a sign that said "DISNEYLAND LEFT". After thinking for a minute, she said to herself "oh well !" and turned around an drove home.

Har har har...very funny. I'll have to remind myself to laugh about that one later. :rolleyes:

Maybe, Susan, you and Mary (AlohaPride) should be sticking your heads together;) ! Check it out:

Love it and I am blonde, sorta, some of the time.

There are several passengers, staff, and crew on the Hammydam that are very special to me, and they are the ones I want to come ashore with me.

And they know who they are. ;)

So you have a thing for those that wear pillboxes at rakish angles?

Let's suppose you were sailing on the newly christened HammyDam, and Cap'N Hammy went into some sort of Dr. Pepper induced seizure. The ship suddenly sinks.

I know this to be a trick question, for we all know that this ship is the "Unsinkable HammyDam"

Besides, Copper has us safely afloat with all his inflatables!:p

I read this out loud to my John. There was a very brief pause & then he burst out laughing. He thought it incredibly funny.

It was mildly amusing. :rolleyes:

How did I get booked on a cruise with a large country group?:confused: I thought Captain Hammy was bringing the Boss on this sailing.

I would like to go ashore with my wife and any two of you posters.:) You all really help make the time go by before our next cruise.:D

I like a little country too.;)

Well w/ apologies to DW, in any good fantasy we need to be more creative than that. So......

I'd gladly settle for Jennifer Lopez, Jose Cuervo, Jim Beam and hope that there's a native in the bush who knows where to find some ice.

I've heard the left thing in a little different context - we belong to a club comprised of folks from 2 towns who are great rivals and we get together every year on Washington's bday to basically roast the other town (alternating our mtg site between the 2 cities) So anyway, the tale was told about the 3 not so bright fellas from Greenville who were headed up to the Upper Peninsula to go bear hunting and told everyone they saw about how greatly they were anticipating the trip and would be gone a week or better and come back with great hides to turn into bear skin rugs for their dens.

Well folks saw them back in town the very next day and inquired as to what happened to their expedition and they replied "We got up tot he Mackinac Bridge and there was a sign that said "bear left" .. so we turned around and came home.. *S*

On the Island:

Tom Sellack of Magnum PI, he has been "the man for me" for 30+ years

Paula Dean, she can do the cooking and I heard her speak this year she is a hoot.

Ty Pennington, from Extreme Home Makeover....I would love to meet him and he can build the shelter.

Linda

On the Island:

Tom Sellack of Magnum PI, he has been "the man for me" for 30+ years

Paula Dean, she can do the cooking and I heard her speak this year she is a hoot.

Ty Pennington, from Extreme Home Makeover....I would love to meet him and he can build the shelter.

Linda

I'm going with Linda!!!!

Archived