***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

Hi and Goodnight. Way past my bedtime. Hope you took my advice and are feeling better.

Arlene

Feeling a little better this morning....

Nite, Night!

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

It does look beautiful....have a good visit! Don't forget to tell us all about it.....;) ...but I know you won't forget!

i'll give a full report once back onboard!

Tony

Tony,

We had similiar problems on the Grand when I was on for 28 Days in 04,

I had to bug them regularly at the Pursers Desk to RB:mad: With your Connections can't you get to someone who Cares? BTW, there is another way to reboot it yourself;) Goodnite, again! Bill

Nope, no other way to reboot that's what is very frustrating that you are dependent on a live puss to come around or NOT!

Tony

Just got back from ashore...Mauritius is beautifull!...We hired a taxi for $30.00 USD to bring us around for 5 hours time...very inexpensive. We went first to the Bird Park. So many different birds, monkeys, tigers etc...was well worth the $5.00 admission fee per person. The drive was about 40 minutes away from the ship's berth. We then went to Floreal, where the extinct volcano lies in the middle of the island. Some great stunning views and pictures I took from this hilltop. We then headed to Flic en Flac Beach....some beautifull white sand beaches that stretched for miles with aquamarine waters that were very shallow and clear.We then headed for Port Louis and did some shopping at the local markets and hadicrafts stores....there was no rioting to be found!!!...shucks!We finally came back to the ship at 3:00pm.The weather today was the best thus far, with partly sunny skies and a nice breeze and high of 76F and very low humidity.Now going to take a nap for a while. I still feel a little funny and have asked the Chef to cook me an Indian Dinner tonight very spicy so I can sweat it out of me!We set sail for Reunion at 6:00pm tonight....you should all watch our sail away on the cruise cam if you can as it should be very nice.More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess.

Now going to take a nap for a while. I still feel a little funny and have asked the Chef to cook me an Indian Dinner tonight very spicy so I can sweat it out of me!

Good Morning; hope you continue to feel better. Watch out with the indian food. You may lose a lot more than sweat. :D

Arlene

Good Morning; hope you continue to feel better. Watch out with the indian food. You may lose a lot more than sweat. :D

Arlene

Oh we'll!....never thought of that!Tony

Captain just came on the PA and apologized for the misunderstanding about this mornings broadcast and printing of riots...he didn't seem amused about the whole thing!We are just leaving Mauritius with a beautifull sunset upon us all onboard....if you would like try and catch it now on the cruise cam!Tonight is Island Night Deck party at 10:00pm and the Sweet Temptations Dessert Buffet at 10:30pm by the pool.More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess.Tony

As we sail away from Mauritius bound for Reunion, our trip is only 133 nautical miles a relatively short distance to cover overnight....the seas are very calm tonight and I hope they stay that way as well.The skyline of Mauritius is very pretty with the lights in the background and the silouhette of the mountains in the backdrop.Can't wait to eat my Indian Food tonight!...going to go and get ready for dinner!More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess enroute to Reunion.Tony

Tonight is Island Night Deck party at 10:00pm and the Sweet Temptations Dessert Buffet at 10:30pm by the pool.

Would you please have a chocolate covered strawberry for me? Thank you. As for Milt, you know kind of desserts he likes; ALL OF THEM! :eek:

Arlene

Would you please have a chocolate covered strawberry for me? Thank you. As for Milt, you know kind of desserts he likes; ALL OF THEM! :eek:

Arlene

Okie dokie...will do for both of you!:p

Several have come down with colds and sore throats....A lady I play trivia with went to the medical department yesterday she says the place was filled with coughing sneezing.........Oh well its better than Norwalk.

Hope you are feeling better now....Kruisey.:)

Envy4.....can you e-mail me at true.grit@hotmail.com.........I have some information for you.

Hi Kruisey check your emails . I emailed you at the above address .

Hi T...how you feeling ? I have managed to put out my back and I am in pain .:mad: Taking Tylenol 3 but I can't bend or turn in bed without screaming .

We had a terrible thunder storm here last night and it continues to pour . Only 2 more weeks and Hawaii here we come . :D

Started the pre cruise diet on Monday . Anybody else do this ??? T how much weight have you put on :confused: Seems you are always eating . lol

Hi T...how you feeling ? I have managed to put out my back and I am in pain .:mad: Taking Tylenol 3 but I can't bend or turn in bed without screaming .

We had a terrible thunder storm here last night and it continues to pour . Only 2 more weeks and Hawaii here we come . :D

Started the pre cruise diet on Monday . Anybody else do this ??? T how much weight have you put on :confused: Seems you are always eating . lol

I've put on 10lbs for sure!....so with all this pain etc...can you still meditate for that balcony cabin?

Hope you feel better soon! I am feeling a little better myself after that Indian Dinner tonight!

Ok, going to the Office in 15 minutes!

Tony

I had a great Indian Dinner by the Club Bar tonight. they made me surry chicken, roti and okra which was all very spicy!...I am gonna sweat it out tonight for sure....

Island Night is going on right now by the Pool but there doesn't seem to be much of a crowd at all...not surprising on this ship.

Tomorrow we are in Reunion at 8:00am until 5:00pm and then 3 days at sea. We are currently only travelling 10 knots and the seas are very calm tonight...thank god!

More to follow later from the Pacific Princess.

Tony

OK came back from the "Office" and did not bad...not in a balcony cabin just yet!

The seas are very calm tonight and we are making our way towards La Reunion slowly but surely....I feel much better after that intoxicating Indian Dinner tonight!

More to follow in the morning from the Pacific Princess at sea on our way to La Reunion.

Tony

Only 2 more weeks and Hawaii here we come . :D

Started the pre cruise diet on Monday . Anybody else do this ???

Envy........I think you should have started that diet a while ago. Sounds like me. Good intentions; slow start. :) Hope your back improves. I know just what you mean.

Arlene

OK came back from the "Office" and did not bad...not in a balcony cabin just yet!

The seas are very calm tonight and we are making our way towards La Reunion slowly but surely....I feel much better after that intoxicating Indian Dinner tonight!

More to follow in the morning from the Pacific Princess at sea on our way to La Reunion.

Tony

Glad to hear the good news . Hopefully not too far to go till we get into that balcony . lol

Envy........I think you should have started that diet a while ago. Sounds like me. Good intentions; slow start. :) Hope your back improves. I know just what you mean.

Arlene

Actually Arlene I try and lose 3-5 pounds pre cruise so I can gain them back while I am on the cruise . I then lose the few I put on when I return . A never ending battle really . I never let 2 or 3 turn into 10 .

T are you listening . Oh I forgot you are never home long enough to lose what you gained . lol

Actually Arlene I try and lose 3-5 pounds pre cruise so I can gain them back while I am on the cruise . I then lose the few I put on when I return . A never ending battle really . I never let 2 or 3 turn into 10 .

I do the same thing, but sometimes the pounds run away from me. Last summer's 48 day Pacific Princess really did me in. Has been taking a whole year to undo the damage; not finished yet. I have too many "bad" days. Much more fun to gain than to lose. :D

You are right Arlene much more fun putting it on . While I am on program I journal my meals . So my motto is "if I bite it I must write it". Helps me with my portion contol , keeps me focused , aware and accountable .

Have you noticed T is ignoring our conversation .

Good morning Tony,

Watching you sail in on the cam.Looks like day is just breaking.

As each day goes by you are getting later and later .......it is now mid afternoon here.

Enjoy your day in Reunion.Good luck with the taxis,but dont expect "cheap fares" .Last year we found them to be the dearest of all the ports of call,and the drivers would not drop the price.....as ......"thats what the locals pay".

Looks like another fine day coming up.

Archived