Thanks to Those Who Showed Me How to Doc Dance

SnorkelBear

Thanks to all of you who submitted examples of how to do an appropriate Doc Dance. Our pleather package has arrived, I put on my blue Speedo and came up with this.:D

fatguy1.gif.458e9bd6375b5bce3bc31843f239bbf7.gif

Also, only three luggage tags for two people on an eleven day cruise? I think we will be fine, but it seems a bit restrictive. (?)

Also, only three luggage tags for two people on an eleven day cruise? I think we will be fine, but it seems a bit restrictive. (?)

As long as you restrict the amount of clothing and gadgets you take to just a carry-on, your DW should be able to manage just fine with only the three luggage tags for her bags.;)

I must have got the extras for our 4 day cruise this weekend we got 8 luggage tags:D But then they might have thought we were doing the full 34 day cruise.

Now as far as your version of the Doc Dance goes with your speedo. All I can say is:eek:....... :D But so glad that you learned to Doc Dance.

Thanks Heather. It's actually not a very good likeness of me. It has been digitally enhanced, airbrushed and I usually wear a red speedo.

Noordam, Nov. 4.

The speedo dance seemed timely with the current speedo thread.

The luggage tags must be sent out according to Mariner status. On other lines we always received at least six tags.

We only got 4 luggage tags for 3 people on our last cruise. We just asked for more at the airport - where HAL has a desk set up. It was no problem - even got the missing Mariner pin from them as well.

Congrats on the docs - anxiously awaiting ours :)

Snorkelbearguy - That's just not right. I showed it to John & he liked it! :)

As far as the missing luggage tags - My guess is that HAL has been reading these boards & decided that since you are only bringing your speedo, you don't get a tag. All 3 are for the wife. :D (Call your TA to see if they have any extras lying around).

You're gonna LOVE Noordam. She's beautiful.

Snorkelbear, congrats on receiving your documents and being able to do the always-wonderful Document Dance! It looks like you are really enjoying the dancing thing, although I have a little bit of fashion advice for you re: the Speedo. On the next trip to the Speedo store, ask for 1 size up.:p

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Archived