Receive a response from email on brownie riot

makeup face

I watched the video and chuckled my way through it. The "kids" AREN'T kids. They look to be college age at least, if not older. There are a few high school students mixed in however, but for the most part, it seems like a bad frat party!!

The problem really stems from the fact that you have to worry about MOB mentality in situations like this. Young adults begin to act like animals in situations like this and feed off of one another. Their behavior continues to escalate as they try to impress each other. They will sometimes do VERY VERY stupid things such as inappropriate behavior towards females, fights, etc.

I am surprised that Princess did not get more involved for the mere fact that one or more could have gotten seriously injured or injured someone else and they would have been liable!!

Hey ZaGGS,first off, I would assume you must have done a search at these boards to find this thread,as it is on old thread, and was back a few pages.Second of all, for you to say that you wonder "what the big deal" was,it is about respect,and the lack of it by you who think it wasn't a big deal. Maybe Princess should have made all those who were smashing them into the floor,cleanup the whole mess,since it wsn't such a big deal.What if you owned a car let's say, and a bunch of people got in it, and spilled stuff in it, and smashed crap into the seats, and the rugs,would you think it would not be a big deal then? It would surely show a lack of respect to you and your property,which the participants of the infamous "brownie riot" did to the ship and it's other passengers.That is what the "big deal" is. Not the damage done, but the lack of respect,and the careless attitude of said participants.What gets me is, you have said this was caused because "there was nothing to do" you sound like a 6 yr old mid-way through summer vacation! You mean to tell me because there was "nothing to do" all that was left was to act destructive?Give me a break! No-one could find a deck of cards? Or anything else constructive to do?? How sad is that? :confused:

Hey ZaGGS,first off, I would assume you must have done a search at these boards to find this thread,as it is on old thread, and was back a few pages.Second of all, for you to say that you wonder "what the big deal" was,it is about respect,and the lack of it by you who think it wasn't a big deal. Maybe Princess should have made all those who were smashing them into the floor,cleanup the whole mess,since it wsn't such a big deal.What if you owned a car let's say, and a bunch of people got in it, and spilled stuff in it, and smashed crap into the seats, and the rugs,would you think it would not be a big deal then? It would surely show a lack of respect to you and your property,which the participants of the infamous "brownie riot" did to the ship and it's other passengers.That is what the "big deal" is. Not the damage done, but the lack of respect,and the careless attitude of said participants.What gets me is, you have said this was caused because "there was nothing to do" you sound like a 6 yr old mid-way through summer vacation! You mean to tell me because there was "nothing to do" all that was left was to act destructive?Give me a break! No-one could find a deck of cards? Or anything else constructive to do?? How sad is that? :confused:

Just about what I was thinking last night when I read the latest posts to this thread. I was wondering if this Zaggs is just a new screen name for the kid who originally posted the video. I think if I was lucky enough to go on a cruise when I was 18, I wouldn't have a problem finding a non-destructive way to keep myself amused. IMO, 6 year olds usually act better on a cruise, especially if their parents are being parents.

So is this "Night of the Living Brownie Riot 2: Dawn of the Brownie Riot??"

I was very disappointed that there was no brownie riot on my October 2006 Crown cruise. I saw three people eating brownies late one night near the International Cafe, but they left without breaking anything. What a rip-off!

[quote name='Porkys2']So is this "Night of the Living Brownie Riot 2: Dawn of the Brownie Riot??"

I was very disappointed that there was no brownie riot on my October 2006 Crown cruise. I saw three people eating brownies late one night near the International Cafe, but they left without breaking anything. What a rip-off![/quote] :rolleyes: Whoa, Rodney Dangerfield has nothing on you :rolleyes: Cruisinchick, I wholeheartedly agree! :cool:

Archived