Century formal night on 5-night Caribbean?

michelethelibrarian

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows which night is the formal on this cruise in Dec? Our anniversary is the third night and I'm hoping it coincides.

Thanks!

Hi...which itinerary (or date)? There are 2 different 5 day itineraries in December and that will determine formal night.

We are doing the same cruise 11/27. Our pick is almost for sure the third night, the first sea day. Never the first night. Rarely a port day when a sea day is available (Wednesday). Never the last night (the second sea day). Don't waste your time calling the Captains' Club...one of our folks called them and they said "it's always the second night." It isn't. The CD determines the schedule. Bet on 12/13 but you never know! Hope this helps.

Ed and Cathy

The 13th is my wedding anniversary, so that would work best for us. Now I just have to decide whether to celebrate it in the regular dining room or at Murano's. :) It's great to have such "problems"!

Take care and happy travels!

Hi Michele !

As it is a special occasion, my vote would go to Murano's. Happy Anniversary, and enjoy your Cruise !

I think it will be the 13th. The other sea day is the last night before we get off, and our bags need to be packed and outside our doors so it would not be convenient to disembark and travel in formal clothes!! BTW we are on this cruise also. Have to post on the other site.

I think it will be the 13th. The other sea day is the last night before we get off, and our bags need to be packed and outside our doors so it would not be convenient to disembark and travel in formal clothes!! BTW we are on this cruise also. Have to post on the other site.

We always set aside casual clothes for debarkation and never wear the same clothes we wore to dinner on the last night of the cruise. That being said, I have never experienced a formal night on the final night of a cruise.

Archived