Rhapsody of the Seas 8/1 Nudist

Hey, looking for those of you traveling on the ROS 8/1 out of Galveston and enjoy sunning al "naturale." Any plans for naturist beach excursions on your own? We also need more to sign up for Mix & Mingle party to have one.

Register for a Royal Caribbean Meet & Mingle here:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

See ya, LRSkier

I think most people don't go around NAKED unless they are......

A. Taking a bath or shower. :D

B. Doing the horizontal mambo. ;)

C. Getting one of "those" exams at the Dr. office. :eek:

D. Or sunning in their own backyard with an eight foot fence. :cool:

I think most people don't go around NAKED unless they are......

A. Taking a bath or shower. :D

B. Doing the horizontal mambo. ;)

C. Getting one of "those" exams at the Dr. office. :eek:

D. Or sunning in their own backyard with an eight foot fence. :cool:

Oh I don't know... My wife was running around naked last weekend and told me, "Look, Bill, I have the body of an 18 year old!"

I said, "Give it back, you're getting it all wrinkled!"

i love how people will get on ships with 3,499 other people and think it is their back yard. Most people won't appreciate you laying there sunning naked, topless or whatever. there are families on these ships with kids and i think it is pretty rude that you would take it upon yourself to disrespect people like that. i have no problem on a nude beach where it is posted and you know walking in that it is nude but just to put yourself out there with kids and families around and people who might not like to see your oiled naked body is just rude.

Hey, looking for those of you traveling on the ROS 8/1 out of Galveston and enjoy sunning al "naturale." Any plans for naturist beach excursions on your own? We also need more to sign up for Mix & Mingle party to have one.

Um, guys, I think that a little calm is required here. While I personally do not sunbathe partially or completely naked (let's not go there!;)), and agree with sophie and cruisevirgin, the OP did NOT say that s/he was looking for places on board to be naked! Look at his/her words: Naturist beach excursions. There ARE beaches in the Caribbean that allow/encourage/are dedicated to nude sunbathing. That's all s/he was asking about.

CHILL, PEOPLE.

Um, guys, I think that a little calm is required here. While I personally do not sunbathe partially or completely naked (let's not go there!;)), and agree with sophie and cruisevirgin, the OP did NOT say that s/he was looking for places on board to be naked! Look at his/her words: Naturist beach excursions. There ARE beaches in the Caribbean that allow/encourage/are dedicated to nude sunbathing. That's all s/he was asking about.

CHILL, PEOPLE.

Please direct your statement to cruisevirgin79. This was the ONLY poster that didn't understand the original poster's question about Naturist Beach Excursions. The rest of us were being funny. You know, Ha! Ha! Sounds like you're the one who needs to CHILL! :p

Back to the OP: I have been on the Rhapsody itinerary several times, and there are not any nude beaches, that I know of, in Key West, Grand Cayman, or Cozumel. (Other places in the Caribbean, yes, but not there THAT I KNOW OF)

Maybe someone else can clarify?

So good to hear of others going on the Rhapsody this week.. Rhonda, so you are traveling with an overnite bag as well???????? Can you believe over 141 have read so far and responses are coming in....... Do you think that any of these people registered for the Mix & Mingle party the week of the 1st just to meet the naturist???? If you haven't registered yet, there is still time.

Register for a Royal Caribbean Meet & Mingle here:

LRSkier

Honeymoons.about.com has lists of nude beaches. At first, I didn't find any on this itinerary, because I looked at the Caribbean list:

http://honeymoons.about.com/od/nudecaribbean/

but then I realized that Key West would be listed with the US. Here's another list to check, and sure enough, there is one in KW.

http://honeymoons.about.com/od/nudeflorida/

I'm WAY too inhibited to try this out, but best of luck to all who aren't.

Oh I don't know... My wife was running around naked last weekend and told me, "Look, Bill, I have the body of an 18 year old!"

I said, "Give it back, you're getting it all wrinkled!"

Wblynch that is funny. I wonder what joke my wife has about my body, hmmm, maybe not go there?

Ira

I have actually been to Atlantic Shores iin Key West. You can just stumble in for a drink if you like or for the day. You don't have to be a guest there. At least that's how it was 3 or 4 years ago...Clothing are optional and you will see many people in the nude...

Just got an email from Cruisequick yesterday. I know this isn't the date you are looking for, but maybe they can find you a deal for the 7/25 sailing. They are an internet based only TA. A week ago I booked a cruise through them for next month, and have had no problems. I have corresponded with them twice, and they are very quick to respond, within the hour at most.

Go to their site and ask for an estimate for the 7/25 sailing.

RCCL 3 Day sale

$529 - Rhapsody on August 15

$579 - Grandeur on August 22

$829 - Navigator balcony on August 21

$839 - Voyager 9-Days on August 27

Marie

When I went on a Carnival cruise back in 1997 there was a clothing optional sun deck at the very top of the ship (Jubilee) - adults only. Do any cruise lines still do this? I'm just curious. I remember going to that deck and laying out (wearing clothes) because it was easy to find an empty deck chair and there were no screaming kids running around. Other people being naked didn't bother me (there were only a few) and I got some peace and quiet.

Karen, as i understand it ships which sail out of European on RCCL offer such for adults. I hear the CCL does but have never gone on one of their ships. Sailed princess ago and we had some who went topless on beaches but never saw it on the ship, but never went lurking either..

Interesting that The ATlantic Resort is in the US.. they have a web cam too but it seems to be down....Wonder if its anything like Orient Beach in St Marten??

Be sure and register and tell your friends as well for Mix & Mingle party at this site for 8/1 ROS sailing....

we have 22 and need 3 more to register for the party..

LRSKier

Archived