Thanks to all......

dst

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all of your help with our upcoming cruise (Zuiderdam)! I feel as if I have an extended family on these boards! This will be our honeymoon cruise and we had some concerns and wanted to know some secrets. You were all very nice to share it all. I will write a review upon our return......for fruture sailors

Sail7Seas: I hope that you enjoy your cruise. Happy Aniversary as well.....while you are celebrating your 35th year of marriage we will be celebrating our first day of marriage (I guess you have to start somewhere). I may not be back on the boards before you eave for your cruise but wanted to send a very heartfelt thanks for all of your help and laughs :) Enjoy that cake and have a wonderful time!

Orcrone and Vicor: you have made me laugh a lot during a very stressful time and I thank you for thank. Plus I believe we are all planning our trip around the world ;)

Again thanks to everyone......God Bless

Debi

Orcrone and Vicor: you have made me laugh a lot during a very stressful time and I thank you for thank. Plus I believe we are all planning our trip around the world ;)

Again thanks to everyone......God Bless

Debi

Debi,

I'm glad that we helped during this time. In addition to a great place for info, the best asset of these boards is the sense of community that they develop. Just remember, there's a reason for all the stress caused by planning a wedding and honeymoon. If you can survive that, everything after that is easy.:D

Marc

Thanks so much, Debi. I've enjoyed all the fun as well.

Loads of good luck with your wedding and best wishes to you for many happy years together in good health.

Have a wonderful honeymoon.....I know you are going to love that "dam" ship.

I'll be looking forward to reading all about your wedding and honeymoon when I return from our 35th Honeymoon :)

(Have you requested a table for two? Do you want one or would you rather be seated with others. If you would like some table numbers to have your TA request for you, let me know and I'll post some.)

Thanks all: wish you could all be here for the wedding!

Sail: we have not requested a table for two we thought it would be nice to meet people. Although we have reservations in the Pinnacle for one night. If you have any suggestions that would be great. We are lower main dining (8:30)

Thanks Again and if anyone wants to come to the wedidng or reception, I'll give directions!

I will post review of all as soon as we return

DST,

You are so welcome , I have been through the wedding planning thing myself and know a good laugh can come in handy. Glad I was able to help :)

Best of luck for a lifetime of happiness, Have a beautiful wedding and a great cruise.

Looking forward to your review when you get back

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debi, have a wonderful wedding. I wasn't here for all your cruise planning but you could not pick a better honeymoon.

When we cruised on the Maasdam in 2002 we had a table for 10. One young was on their honeymoon. They said they had a tough time deciding whether to choose a large table or a table for 2 and opted for the large table. They felt they'd be on their own most of the time and it would be more fun to share their dinner hour.

They added so much joy and love to our cruise and we all became good friends. We bought them a wedding gift which we presented one night toward the end of the week. Tears flowed that night and they told all of us they could not have chosen better people to share their honeymoon with. We all felt so blessed to share those moments and hopefully you'll have that same experience.

Bon Voyage and much happiness in your life together. May you always enjoy smooth seas filled with sunshine.

Have a great wedding and honeymoon cruise!

Cruiseing is a really nice start to a family life. Something that could become wonderful tradition. :)

Thanks guys, wedding went off without any rain (in Seattle that is a small miracle) and everyone had fun, so all that stress and worry were well worth it.

Will be leaving in the am for FLL and then the cruise, I will certainly do a review on my return......

First drink will be for all of my pals on this board. :)

DST

Congratulations on your wedding. Hope you have an enjoyable cruise! When you write your review, please inform us of the new cruise director. On another message, someone stated that Dottie would be leaving at the end of this week with her husband, the comedian, to another ship. So, who is the new cruise director???:) ;) :) ;)

DST,

Crongratulations

So glad that everything went off so well.

Many many happy years together.

Now that all the worrying and planning are over

GO ENJOY THAT CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

looking forward to hearing all the news when you come back

Have a great time :)

Archived