Pearl's Godmother Announced

calmac

Guess I''ll never be sailing on the Pearl.

Why Is the fact that Martha Stewart was the Crown Princess's Godmother any different? Does it matter who the God mother is any way. I hear RC will be having the Bears name their next ship...

Why Is the fact that Martha Stewart was the Crown Princess's Godmother any different? Does it matter who the God mother is any way. I hear RC will be having the Bears name their next ship...

Now Sid.........at least Martha can give opinions on how to decorate....menues, etc. Now Rosie........she can only give opinions:eek: :D

Now Sid.........at least Martha can give opinions on how to decorate....menues, etc. Now Rosie........she can only give opinions:eek: :D

Hey Ann I didn't mean this negatively(at least not by me)....Its too bad they are having a one day cruise as a fund raiser...but it is in Miami in December too expensive a plane flight or I would go....

I never like Martha but I do think she got a raw deal(mostly caused by her own ego)

Does it matter who the God mother is any way. .

I'm with you Sid. I've never worried about who the GodMother of a ship is and get totally confused when I hear things such as "Well if that's the Godmother of the ship, I'll never sail that one". But it does happen from time to time.

-Monte

I'm with you Sid. I've never worried about who the GodMother of a ship is and get totally confused when I hear things such as "Well if that's the Godmother of the ship, I'll never sail that one". But it does happen from time to time.

-Monte

Can someone enlighten me on how Kim Catrell got to be the Godmother of the Dawn:rolleyes:

Let`s see....she played the sex-starved, brash,hardly ever clothed strumpet that lived in NY. That is it....the NY part:p

Can someone enlighten me on how Kim Catrell got to be the Godmother of the Dawn:rolleyes:

Let`s see....she played the sex-starved, brash,hardly ever clothed strumpet that lived in NY. That is it....the NY part:p

I have an idea but it would get me in trouble...so I'll keep the vision to myself :)

Well, from what I hear, the Dawn is really a fun ship to sail!

-Monte

I hate Rosie, but it does not surprise me!

I can't stand her either, but she has been a good marketeer for NCL with her charters every year. Would I book a cruise with her charter? Not in a million years. But, she's done good for NCL. It doesn't surprise me, either.

Good for Rosie,

Can she be brash and annoying....yes! Has she done alot of good in this world.....yes!

Like with Martha Stewart, Rosie is a powerful opinionated woman, often villified for their success, there is a double standard on this one, men are looked up to, women are considered B**ches.;)

As far as kim Catrall, being the godmother of the dawn, not sure on that one, maybe to give a hip sexy appeal to the dawn.

JMHO

MAC

..."if it weren't for low class, some people would have no class at all..."

That really sums up my opinion of Rosie O'Donnell. Admitting up front that she is among my least favorite celebrities, I must say that that it's rather puzzling to see a corporate decision honoring someone as offensive and shrill as Rosie.... Who's next: Tom Cruise???

Archived