****Live From the Golden Princess****

T&J

I just thought of another positive aspect about moving out of the Owners Suite. Now that I am more forward towards the forward elevators I just have to hope straight down to deck seven and I am right at the Internet Cafe!

More to follow late today from the Golden Princess about to sail in hours time for Naples, Italy.

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

I understand your above posts and remarks.....and I say no more.

Tony I use Imitrex for my migraine.......you have to have a medical test before taking it,its been a life saver for me through the years.....headache and nausea disappear within three quarters of an hour.....I never travel without because otherwise I would be flat out for 3 days at a time.......if one has a break through towards the end of the day one is allowed to take another.Only downer would be you cannot have alcohol the day you take it...so no wine with your dinner that day.

That was a good upgrade from an inside Tony....naturally I didnot know your original booking....you still deserve the ungrades with your wonderful free promotions of this line.

Tony and Bill I really love your live reports, please keep them coming. I have a question I haven't been around when they lock a thread. Is that it? Can you start another one Bill? We are on the Coral next April and I'm soaking up all that info. Tony, I sure hope to follow in your footsteps one day, 42 cruises is amazing. Thanks again for posting.

Dianne

Yup, Tony is truly Amazing!!!!:D

It could have been,:( but it was a Mistake per Host Caroline, She Doesn't know how it happened:confused: Thanks for your concern & Support:) & come back by, posted lots of New Info this AM;) My Best! Bill Live on the Coral!

I understand your above posts and remarks.....and I say no more.

Tony I use Imitrex for my migraine.......you have to have a medical test before taking it,its been a life saver for me through the years.....headache and nausea disappear within three quarters of an hour.....I never travel without because otherwise I would be flat out for 3 days at a time.......if one has a break through towards the end of the day one is allowed to take another.Only downer would be you cannot have alcohol the day you take it...so no wine with your dinner that day.

That was a good upgrade from an inside Tony....naturally I didnot know your original booking....you still deserve the ungrades with your wonderful free promotions of this line.

Kruisey I take another type of medication when a migraine stikes me....I am affected in big changes in weather hence yesterday dull and grey and rainy and today bright and sunny!

I am happy in my balcony cabin...

Tony

Yup, Tony is truly Amazing!!!!:D

It could have been,:( but it was a Mistake per Host Caroline, She Doesn't know how it happened:confused: Thanks for your concern & Support:) & come back by, posted lots of New Info this AM;) My Best! Bill Live on the Coral!

Glad to see Bill you are up and running now again on your Live from the Coral Princess...

Tony

...and off you go. Have a great time. Please post regularly so that we can read and keep up with all the excitement.

Of course I will be continuing to post everyday unless there's no satelite connection available.....

Tony

We'll we just sailled away one hour ago from Civitavecchia.

I met our Cruise Critic group by the Mermaid Bar on Lido Deck and we must of been about 30 of us...a bigger group than on my last cruise. A really nice bunch of people in our group.

I've noticed as I am walking around the ship that there are more middle aged people than on the last cruise were the average age was 66...WOW!

The seas are currently very calm tonight and the weather for tomorrow in Naples should be a high of 65F and sunny....let's hope it's an accurate forecast this time.

I am about to go for dinner soon and will see how I feel for going to the "Office" later tonight.

More to follow later today from the Golden Princess enroute to Naples, Italy.

Tony

I am about to go for dinner soon and will see how I feel for going to the "Office" later tonight.

Tony

Hopefully that special Mexican diner helped the head. Enough Cuman and hot peppers can cure all sorts of things. :eek:

BTB, you are still #1 with us regardless of what is in the give away gift bottle. :p

Hopefully that special Mexican diner helped the head. Enough Cuman and hot peppers can cure all sorts of things. :eek:

BTB, you are still #1 with us regardless of what is in the give away gift bottle. :p

Barb, I am just leaving now for that Mexican Dinner...will post about it after my meal....

Tony

:cool: :eek:

Visually from what I can see thus far onboard, the crowd is older as the previous cruise and looks to be cheap!...you should have seen them in the Horizon Court (the trofth)...just like vultures!

Haven't seen any kids on thi one either!

Tony

Sounds like the Island Prnicess T. The average age was 74 believe it or not . We felt like kids .

I have never seen so many overweight people is my life either . Plates overflowing with food . I was happy when the staff were serving passengers later on in the cruise when the Noro Virus appeared . They would ask for less on their plate . I guess they were to embarrassed to overfill rather would go for seconds ,thirds...... Some people need to get their monies worth ???

Glad to see Bill you are up and running now again on your Live from the Coral Princess...

Tony

Thanks,:) & BTW, thanks again for you commitment to post Live, I now know just how hard it can be sometimes!:eek: :D My Best to you on your Next leg!;) Bill

LIVE on the Lovely Coral Princess in Cozumel!

Sounds like the Island Prnicess T. The average age was 74 believe it or not . We felt like kids .

I have never seen so many overweight people is my life either . Plates overflowing with food . I was happy when the staff were serving passengers later on in the cruise when the Noro Virus appeared . They would ask for less on their plate . I guess they were to embarrassed to overfill rather would go for seconds ,thirds...... Some people need to get their monies worth ???

What kills me C. is the Skyscrappers of food on there plates in the Horizon Court..like they think the ships gonna run out of food or something!

This cruise is filled with "el cheapos" on it I can already tell as no tables around me ordered wine or bottles of wine and the way people were dressed as well tonight....I'll give them a chance since it's embarkation day but saw people in shorts, men in sandals as well and hot pants on women...classy!

Tony

Thanks,:) & BTW, thanks again for you commitment to post Live, I now know just how hard it can be sometimes!:eek: :D My Best to you on your Next leg!;) Bill

LIVE on the Lovely Coral Princess in Cozumel!

You see now you know how hard it is to keep this thing updated!...not an easy thing as with a satelite connection isn't always fast or available.

Tony

They had a different shot yesterday.I really like the way Princess turn the cams to show shots of the different places they call.I wish all cruise lines would do that!

404n4b9.jpg

Thats a nice shot David ...at least they didn't show the Galaxy that was in front of us alongside our berth in Civitavecchia today....I guess they have zoom ability with the Cruise Cam as well.

Tony

We'll just came back from my dinner and it was EXCELLENT! They made me a nice bean and tortilla soup, followed by some fajitas with chicken and beef with guacamole, sour cream, salsa, jalapenos etc...I then had a spicy dish of chicken moles which was amazing and for dessert I had a Mexican Flan with fresh fruit. they really went out of there way tonight for me.

The Dinning Room was pack and by the way I must be getting old as I am in the Donatella Dinning Room on Deck 6 at table 175.

A lot of under dressed people and short violators in this Dinning Room tonight. I'll give it a chance since today is embarkation day, but I can tell that by Princess putting this Exotic Cruise to Egypt on a "Flash Promotion" for the past 4 weeks we have a lot of "El Cheapo Cruisers". no one was ordering wine by the glass or by the bottle tonight.

It is pretty quiet tonight thus far and it's only 9:25pm. The moon is so Orange as I am looking outside the window of the Internet Cafe.

The ship is sailing full with 2586 pax and no empty cabins. I haven't heard if we have had any "fail to embarks" in Civitavecchia today.

I am going to go and check out the "Office" a little later tonight as I am not tired at all.

More to follow later tonight from the Golden Princess enroute to Naples, Italy.

Tony

Archived