Whats your favorite Celebrity dish?

Bisous3

I love the following depending on my mood:

Goat cheese souffle

Grand Marnier souffle (had it once in the United States on Infinity)

Lox, pickled herring, bagels, cream cheese, capers and sour cream in the Aqua Spa cafe on the M class ships.

Waffles

The chocolate (and almond) croissants in the Cova Cafe

The escargot (that you can eat every night)

The veal chop was really good on Galaxy last month

Now I have to go get something boring to eat. This list made me really hungry!

My favorite dish is pyrex, it can get cold and it can get hot, and it doesn't break, I don't like ceramic, it's cheap and it breaks real easy, china is expensive, and there's no place in the trailor to store it, paper works fine but, evertime I try to reheat pizza in the oven, it bursts into flames!

Hope this helps!

Love it. ;)

Reminds me of Miss Congeniality: Describe the perfect date:

April 25th.... not too hot, not too cold....

My favorite was the "butternut squash tulip" off the vegetarian menu. All the carnivores at my table were jealous, as it was so good!

I was actually disappointed with the cold soups. Carnival's cold soups are MUCH better, IMO...

Nothing tastes as good as a breakfast of bagels, cream cheese and lox with eggs benedict out on your balcony.

I'll second (or third or fourth) the rack of lamb in the dining room. Whom

do I have to bribe to get a taste of the goat cheese souffle without eating at Muranos?

The only thing I don't appreciate is the baked alaska parade. Seen it too many times.

:D

Nothing tastes as good as a breakfast of bagels, cream cheese and lox with eggs benedict out on your balcony.

I'll second (or third or fourth) the rack of lamb in the dining room. Whom

do I have to bribe to get a taste of the goat cheese souffle without eating at Muranos?

The only thing I don't appreciate is the baked alaska parade. Seen it too many times.

I'd forgotten about that. I thought one time was one too many. :D On our cruise, half of the people in the dining room had just received their entrees when the parade started. We had already finished our entrees, and still the baked alaska was a melted mess when we got it; I think anyone who got theirs any later must have gotten soup.;)

I was pretty surprised they even had such a thing; it didn't seem to project the kind of elegant dining everyone always talks about on Celebrity.

While I love breakfast on my balcony, if I ate that much for breakfast I would blow my calories for an entire day:p.

Smoked salmon, coffee and a grapefruit are fabulous enough, served with a smile and a view!

Rare thick cut prime rib with horseradish (some of the best I've ever eaten)

Rack of lamb.

Fresh from the oven croissants with strawberry jam on our balcony in the morning with a latte.

The cheese board and scampi at Murano's on Century.

The shortbread cookies.

Mushroom soup.

The corned beef hash for second breakfast.

Archived