Citiknits bargains!

Before I post them on EBay at a higher price, I'd like to give my fashion friends an opportunity to purchase Citiknits for 50% of the price, including s&h, on the QVC website.

I have recently lost weight and cannot wear 7 Citiknits outfits hanging in my closet. None of them have EVER been worn. Of course, I tried them on when I received them. There are still tags on some outfits. On others, the tags were taken off so dh wouldn't see more new clothes - lol!

Someone can purchase all 7 outfits for 223.77. I previously paid 449.54 PLUS taxes. I will sell them individually, also. I will ship them for free.

You can check out the item numbers on the QVC web. If you're interested, please email me through this board.

Size MEDIUM.....A0658 - chocolate/taupe.....A51524 - chocolate.....A65977 - chocolate.....A55100 - black.....A22758 - copper.....A22782 - copper.....A53355 - copper.

Thanks and have a great weekend. (if this type of post is not allowed, I assume it will be deleted).

I edited my profile to allow emails, but it's not updated as yet. Please send me an email with CITIKNITS in the subject to the address below.

Karen

karen@badministration.com

Yes, the fall clothes will be great. Remember, Pamela Dennis premieres her collection on Aug 6 or 8, I believe. I recently attended the first QVC Red Carpet Weekend where Pamela Dennis had a fashion show with the most gorgeous clothes. The weekend was fabulous - even dh had a great time. They wined and dined us all weekend and we each left with 2 huge shopping bags filled with free goodies. We were on the hotel shuttle with Dr. Denese. She's absolutely gorgeous and very sweet. The QVC models are even more stunning in person. We saw/met Joan Rivers, Lisa Robertson, Dave King, Pat James DiMentri, Valerie Parr Hill, Tova, Peter Coppola, Heidi from Smashbox (stunning), Stan Herman (he's hilarious), Renee from Citiknits, Jackie Gonzales and others I can't think of right now. No sales pressures whatsoever. DH had a ball at the computer and the Craftsman demos.

I ordered the Dennis Basso quilted silk jacket in cream on waitlist from last night's show.

Janet Marie, I now wear a small also. Thanks for looking.

Hi Iszu, thanks for looking.

Hi Lois, thanks for buying.

Have a great weekend.

Karen :)

Archived