Roll Call Westerdam Aug 9,2007

RMS Olympic

Christopher also said it was the forst time he was dancing with his shirt off. He looked hot with his shaved head, and was getting lots of 'attention'.....

Joe

OK, so where are the picures??

Where in Brooklyn are you, Joe?

Now that you're all (or most) back, I was wondering if there was any discussion with RSVP folks regarding its financial situation...Tom (RMS Olymnpic), if you're out there, I'd be interested in hearing your perspective, especially given your cancelling the Caribbean cruise.

Wow, I wait a few days to look at the boards and find out I am the topic of conversation.

Showed up at work today for the first teacher day of the new year. Boy were my colleagues surprised with the new hairstyle....or lack there of.

It was a fabulous time guys. Thanks to all of you for making it so great.

The dinner in Rome pre-cruise was hilarious with both Paul and Mark Alan improvising one liners through out the evening. It was a great kick off to a great vacation.

It is funny how you tend to see the same people all the time on the ship and then there are others that you don't manage to run into at all. For example I did not meet Tazzy Tazzy until we were buying our tickets for the train after disembarking the ship. And guys I hung out with prior to boarding seemed difficult to find once on board. Oh well. As long as well all enjoyed ourselves.

Yes, I admit the hair removal led to many not recognizing me but I must admit it aided in attracting the attention of that many more.

I reviewed my pics and realized I have absolutely ZERO of the ship and activities. Everything is from the ports. My hands were always occupied with a cocktail or a lack of pockets prevented having the camera along. So I look forward to any and all the pics that you may have taken. I know John and Robert were always on deck with the cameras flashing.

I found it sad to step of the ship for the first time without a clue of when I would be onboard again. But I admit I am desperately searching. Dates for the future RSVP sailings don't fall in my school breaks though.

Well, don't be strangers. Feel free to email me.

Christopher

Now does anyone want to create the list of names, i.e. who is in what row?

Front Row Left to Right:

Philipp', John, Fred, Joe (NY), Richard, Mark (FL)

Back Row Left to Right

Scott, Tom, Joe (Australia), Glenn, Robert, Mike, Conall, Christopher, David

Malmo, any chance you can E-mail me the photo, the quality is always compromised through the boards. By the way, I am 4th from left in the back (Glenn) and my partner is 6th (Mike). My E-mail is .

Thanks, Glenn

That picture (in its full size) can be found on this site:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AaOGjFwzZtmLjo

I couldn't believe how much work it was to post pictures on the site. :eek:

P.S. No one can access the pictures without the above "invitation" link.

I was inspired by TrickyDick's photo site. ;)

I have another class photo that is a bit out-of-focus. If I can "fix" it in my new "photo shop" class, I'll add it and try to post it here as well. :mad:

PPS To post the picture on cruisecritic I had to reduce to this ridulously small size. :mad:

That picture (in its full size) can be found on this site:

Maybe it's me and my limited computer abilities, but I cannot get a good copy of the jpg. A 58K file is the highest the site allows me.

I thought it was there in full size! But I will e-mail it to you.

Anyone else who wants a bigger size can e-mail me.

Archived