Am I too obsessed?

Tinknock50

Ok, I just went to the San Diego webcam just to look at the dock.... even knowing that no ship will be there today.

Does this mean I am obsessing about my cruise Saturday?

Do I need some sort of "help"??

No, you're just a thoroughly addicted cruiser ... just like the rest of us. :)

Enjoy your upcoming cruise!

Blue skies ...

--rita

Obsessed???? Well, if you are, know you're not alone. We all seem to be waiting for our ship to come in!

Sean, have a glorious cruise.

When are you coming into San Diego? Just to let you know, we've been having beautiful sunny days (70's) but the nights have been in the 30's-40's---inland we've had 40-50 degree temp changes from early morning lows to afternoon highs! (Not that big a temp swing near the coast. So if you're here overnight, a coat/heavy sweater is needed.)

I'll watch for your wave! Smooth sailing....

Peggy

Time to pry your eyeballs off the computer screen...

...and get busy packing/emptying the refrigerator/stopping the mail/watering the plants/pre-paying the bills/buying film for the camera/picking up the drycleaning, etc.!

:D

Ok, I just went to the San Diego webcam just to look at the dock.... even knowing that no ship will be there today.

Does this mean I am obsessing about my cruise Saturday?

Do I need some sort of "help"??

LOL...I think we're related. We're not leaving for 2 months, and I do the same thing. At least you are leaving Saturday!!! Have a great cruise. :)

Sean, this is all part of the natural progression for many of us in preparation of a GREAT Cruise:D I have spent many an hour doing the same. For many a cruise is Just a Vacation. Many do not even remember 2 weeks after they got off the ship, the name of the ship or the cruise line. You on the other hand are like many of us. You have been bitten by that bug:o I must warn you it, this problem will worsen and cruises will need to become more frequent;)

Time to pry your eyeballs off the computer screen...

...and get busy packing/emptying the refrigerator/stopping the mail/watering the plants/pre-paying the bills/buying film for the camera/picking up the drycleaning, etc.!

:D

I think I have done all those things.......

Yikes! I guess I'd better pack some of my clothes too in addition to Mom's stuff! Trust me , I don't look good in a dress!:eek:

Sean, this is all part of the natural progression for many of us in preparation of a GREAT Cruise:D I have spent many an hour doing the same. For many a cruise is Just a Vacation. Many do not even remember 2 weeks after they got off the ship, the name of the ship or the cruise line. You on the other hand are like many of us. You have been bitten by that bug:o I must warn you it, this problem will worsen and cruises will need to become more frequent;)

Lisa,

I have actually met people who couldn't remember which ship they were on recently! Now that's just sick!:D

Have a great time! I wish we were going along. We have the means to go on another cruise but not the time! We were just yesterday trying to come up with a 12-day stretch (we want to do a 10-day trip) and couldn't until NEXT FALL. Argh.

Happy sailing!

Robin

I live in Vancouver, B.C. and within walking distance to our beautiful dock at Canada Place. You can find me down there most Saturday's and Sunday's looking at those dreaded ships. I get very jealous of those who are getting on them and always ask "Why them and not me". Sometimes the people who work there ask if they can help me and I always say "I didn't get my tickets from the Cruise Line", then they ask which ship I was sailing on and then I have to tell them that I am not going on them that day and they feel sorry for me. Of course it gets really bad when I am actually sailing of one of them in the future and I want to go that very second. Obsessed, nnnnnoooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Join the club.

Thanks to all for the send-off!:)

Peggy,

I was just thinking about the weather and I saw your post. I am mostly concerned about keeping my Mom warm. With her in a wheelchair it is difficult to take a coat on and off her, so maybe I will just put a light sweater on her to wear from home to her stateroom. I can always lay something heavier on her if she is cold during the outside portions of the trip.

Just need to put my clothes in and I am packed and ready to go!

I live in Vancouver, B.C. and within walking distance to our beautiful dock at Canada Place. You can find me down there most Saturday's and Sunday's looking at those dreaded ships. I get very jealous of those who are getting on them and always ask "Why them and not me". Sometimes the people who work there ask if they can help me and I always say "I didn't get my tickets from the Cruise Line", then they ask which ship I was sailing on and then I have to tell them that I am not going on them that day and they feel sorry for me. Of course it gets really bad when I am actually sailing of one of them in the future and I want to go that very second. Obsessed, nnnnnoooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Join the club.

That must be torture watching all those ships sail without you!

Have a great time! I wish we were going along. We have the means to go on another cruise but not the time! We were just yesterday trying to come up with a 12-day stretch (we want to do a 10-day trip) and couldn't until NEXT FALL. Argh.

Happy sailing!

Robin

NEXT FALL!! How do you stand it??

Archived