One day and one night at Kings Wharf?

39august

If I take a cruise which includes all day and night at Kings Wharf, will I be able to take the ferry to Hamilton and then take a bus to a nice beach during the day, and then browse around Kings Wharf that eveining? About how far from Hamilton is it to a nice beach? Are there beaches near Kings Wharf? I realize I could see more if the cruise stayed 2 or 3 days, but I'm looking at a new itinerary that includes both Tortola and Bermuda, 2 islands I have not seen yet. Advise from you Bermuda veterans would be greatly appreciated!

You can walk around King's Wharf in the evening but everything will be closed up. There is nothing to do out there at night.

If you are not interested in really getting to explore Bermuda and just want to go to a beach your plan will work but you are going to leave there being able to say that you have been to Bermuda but you won't have seen Bermuda.

If I take a cruise which includes all day and night at Kings Wharf, will I be able to take the ferry to Hamilton and then take a bus to a nice beach during the day, and then browse around Kings Wharf that eveining? About how far from Hamilton is it to a nice beach? Are there beaches near Kings Wharf? I realize I could see more if the cruise stayed 2 or 3 days, but I'm looking at a new itinerary that includes both Tortola and Bermuda, 2 islands I have not seen yet. Advise from you Bermuda veterans would be greatly appreciated!

You can take the public bus directly to Horseshoe Bay from Kings Wharf, it is less than a 20 minute ride. At night, take the ferry directly from Kings Wharf, into Hamilton. If you miss the ferry, you can always take a cab, the island isn't that big. You can also take a ferry to St. Georges from Kings Wharf.

Archived