Children on Bermuda cruise

cruzadict

I have just booked a cruise to Bermuda from Bayonne on the Journey leaving on the 2nd June. Can anyone tell me when the school holidays start and whether we are likely to have loads of children on the ship.

Counting down the days now that we can have a balcony to visit Bermuda. Thanks Marilyn

Loads of kids during the summer and most of them will be from the East Coast. In most areas of the East coast schools close anytime in June and return late August or early September. Most NJ schools where many of the cruisers come from end school middle to late June and go back right after Labor Day so a Labor day cruise may still have kids on it.

I have just booked a cruise to Bermuda from Bayonne on the Journey leaving on the 2nd June. Can anyone tell me when the school holidays start and whether we are likely to have loads of children on the ship.

Counting down the days now that we can have a balcony to visit Bermuda. Thanks Marilyn

You probably won't have loads of children. Most schools in the northeast do not get out until the middle of June. Also I as I understand it Journey does not have that many cabins that can accomodate third or fourth guests in the cabin.

and it is fairly expensive. You will probably se more kids to Bermuda on the Explorer or NCL crown....Also Bermuda is not a big destination for children...

I have been to Bermuda in the summer with my kids on a Celebrity cruise and can tell you that in the past there have been loads of kids on the ships, whether they be Meridien, Horizon or Zenith. June 2 will have some but not a lot of kids and this year will be different because of the new ship but in the past Bermuda was a very popular destination for families with children.

Archived