Lesbian Couples who love cruising

mithryl

Nice!!!

We took our 1st cruise in 2004 and didn't take our next until 2009. It seems like we've been hooked eve since.

Did you mean RCCL Allure of the Seas? If so, I LOVE that ship!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Whoops! I meant Escape...6 months to go whooohoooo! 😄

We leave in just 13 day for RCCL oasis of the seas on a beautiful 9 long day cruise ... Me, my wife and our 6 year old. Has anyone else been on a cruise this length ? On this boat?... I was hoping to find another couple on this sailing to make Friends with before we got on !

We leave in just 13 day for RCCL oasis of the seas on a beautiful 9 long day cruise ... Me, my wife and our 6 year old. Has anyone else been on a cruise this length ? On this boat?... I was hoping to find another couple on this sailing to make Friends with before we got on !

I wish I could say I had. Our longest sailing was 9 days and on the Explorer of the Seas. We did sail Oasis for 7 days and loved every minute of it. It's a fantastic ship.

We leave in just 13 day for RCCL oasis of the seas on a beautiful 9 long day cruise ... Me, my wife and our 6 year old. Has anyone else been on a cruise this length ?

9 days? That's just a warmup. :)

We've done four transatlantics all longer than that (the longest was 15 nights), a Med cruise that was 12 nights, and we just got back from a 10-nighter on the Gem (NY to the Caribbean). Seriously, for us, if it's a week, it feels far too short now. :)

I hope you have a great cruise! Please come back and tell us your thoughts on Oasis.

We've done four transatlantics all longer than that (the longest was 15 nights), a Med cruise that was 12 nights, and we just got back from a 10-nighter on the Gem (NY to the Caribbean). Seriously, for us, if it's a week, it feels far too short now. :)

I hope you have a great cruise! Please come back and tell us your thoughts on Oasis.

My job would cringe if I put in for so many consecutive days! I've gotta work to feed this addiction lol.

Edited by Lipz

We can't wait to do longer cruises but with a little person in tow it's just not doable yet, but as soon as we get back I will be posting as much information as I can!

What's been everyone's favorite sailing and favorite ship thus far?

In terms of favorite ship, it's a bit of a toss up between the Celebrity Silhouette and RCI's Anthem of the Seas. Both are incredibly beautiful and each wins out over the other in various aspects. (I'm just speaking here about the physical aspects of the ship, and not variables like food and entertainment.)

Favorite sailing...hmm.. that's tough. We had a fabulous westbound TA on the Silhouette a couple of year ago out of Rome (Civitavecchia) with great ports, fantastic weather, really nice people, and of course on board that awesome ship. So that would have to be right up there. Also a Med cruise we did six years ago IN THE WINTER on the NCL Jade. Another great mix of ports, people, some wild seas, and amazing experiences (including climbing inside the Great Pyramid).

My partner and I are on the Celebrity Solstice on June 3 to Alaska. It's our first time on Celebrity, but definitely not our first cruise. Looking forward to it!

We are also on the same sailing. It's our first time on Celebrity as well. Hope you come to the meet and greet!

Still holding out hope that there is someone anyone on this thread that will be cruising with us this week! lol... we leave on Thursday on RCCL Oasis of the seas for 9 beautiful long days .. (me, my wife, and our 6 year old) it would be nice to have some "family" (another couple or a couple with kids) to dine with of hang out with...anyone??? :D

Still holding out hope that there is someone anyone on this thread that will be cruising with us this week! lol... we leave on Thursday on RCCL Oasis of the seas for 9 beautiful long days .. (me, my wife, and our 6 year old) it would be nice to have some "family" (another couple or a couple with kids) to dine with of hang out with...anyone??? :D

I wish I were, it's a wonderful ship. My friend will be on your sailing. He's a gay male traveling with family. Have a great time!

I'm taking my wife on her first cruise in June. She's retired Navy but never served on a ship so she's worried about getting seasick :rolleyes:. After I finished laughing I assured her she would be fine (I get sick riding in the backseat of a car sometimes, and I've never been sick on a ship). I'm looking forward to showing her how fun a cruise is!

I'm taking my wife on her first cruise in June. She's retired Navy but never served on a ship so she's worried about getting seasick :rolleyes:. After I finished laughing I assured her she would be fine (I get sick riding in the backseat of a car sometimes, and I've never been sick on a ship). I'm looking forward to showing her how fun a cruise is!

Are you guys doing a short one so she can get her feet wet? Our first cruise was 4 day and my wife did get a little sea sick that last night. A storm came after our sailing ended. The seas must have already been feeling it though. I hope your wife enjoys her first sailing.

I'm glad your wife has agreed to go on a cruise with you. But I don't know how you can assure someone who's never been on a ship that she won't get sea sick. Everyone is different (and every cruise has different weather and sea conditions). I certainly hope you both have a great time.

Are you guys doing a short one so she can get her feet wet? Our first cruise was 4 day and my wife did get a little sea sick that last night. A storm came after our sailing ended. The seas must have already been feeling it though. I hope your wife enjoys her first sailing.

We're doing a 5 day. She talked about doing a 7 day and I said ummmm, let's slow it down there Sparky...lol.

We're doing a 5 day. She talked about doing a 7 day and I said ummmm, let's slow it down there Sparky...lol.

A five day is bold for a tester cruise. Your other half is bolder than we thought lol. Just be careful what you book, once you go newer ship as a starter with all the bells and whistle, an older ship will leave you feeling like your missing something.

• 6 months later...

My partner and I have been on 4 wonderful Olivia cruises, and next year we're taking our first mainstream cruise. We got spoiled with Olivia, so we're really hoping things are wonderful going to Alaska and Denali next spring. We're sailing with Holland America, who did all of the Olivia cruises that we joined. Maybe we'll see some of you aboard? May 21 sailing on the ms Noordam, then by rail to Denali for 3 nights. It's been a few years since our last cruise so I am really looking forward to being pampered at sea again.

My partner and I have been on 4 wonderful Olivia cruises, and next year we're taking our first mainstream cruise. We got spoiled with Olivia, so we're really hoping things are wonderful going to Alaska and Denali next spring. We're sailing with Holland America, who did all of the Olivia cruises that we joined. Maybe we'll see some of you aboard? May 21 sailing on the ms Noordam, then by rail to Denali for 3 nights. It's been a few years since our last cruise so I am really looking forward to being pampered at sea again.

HAL has some great itineraries, but until they ban smoking on balconies, my wife and I will not sail HAL.

Alaska is stunningly beautiful, and I'm sure you will have a wonderful time!