Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

Has anyone ever stayed in Cabin 7333 (Ocean Suite)? Reviews? Pics? Anything?

Thanks in Advance!

Carnival Conquest Cabin 7333 Overview

Carnival Conquest cabin 7333 is an Ocean Suite with Private Balcony and VIP Checkin cabin located in the Midship section of the ship. Located on Empress Deck, Carnival Conquest stateroom 7333 features Twin Bed/King and Single Convertible Sofa the Ocean Suite with Private Balcony and VIP Checkin on the Carnival Conquest features a king-sized bed. The floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door leads to a private balcony. The interior area of the suite itself is 30% larger than a standard sized cabin. There is a living room with a sofa that can convert into a bed. Additionally there is a television, thermostat-controlled air conditioning, direct-dial telephone with voicemail, a lighted desk area and a hand-held hairdryer in the bathroom. The Ocean Suite features a private bathroom with a shower/whirlpool tub combination. There is a walk-in closet in the suite and all suites on Carnival Cruise Lines feature the Carnival Comfort Bed with soft, cozy linens, bathrobes, 24-hour room service, a personal safe, plenty of drawer space, and VIP checkin that will speed you through the embarkation process. Suites feature a refrigerator with mini bar. 275 square feet; balcony 35 - 65 square feet.

Also you can go to deck plan geniu$dot com ( put s in for dollar sign)

I am looking at pics of everything before our cruise.

I see the Conquest is due to dock at the Puerta Maya Pier in Cozumel. Looking at pictures their is a long building on the pier between the ships and land.

What is in this building?

I see the Conquest is due to dock at the Puerta Maya Pier in Cozumel. Looking at pictures their is a long building on the pier between the ships and land.

Mostly booze .. some candy and stuff to eat.. but its mostly booze. Some nice booze though. some trinkets too.

Booked for 9-30-12 and they said no where near sold out but on wait list for dinning time. Was anyone else told this when they booked. We thought this was very odd.

Booked yesterday and were told the same. Got an email last night that said I received requested dining time. :)

Well, there are only so many hours in a day, and I've actually skimmed through a whole lot of this thread. Most of it seems to be about embarkation, Galveston, then NO. Or the various ports visited.

I really would love to find a review thread with lots of photos of the ship herself, or a link to Webshots/Flickr album with such photos.

I did an advanced search and looked through several, but I'm just not finding all the photos I "need" to satisfy my curiosity. I think I would love the Impressionist theme.

I have sailed Glory twice and enjoyed her more than I expected, really. Love the Fish & Chips!

But are the deck plans correct that there is NO Serenity area? Will she receive this enhancement during her next dry dock?

I'm just now paying off my upcoming B2B and DD's honeymoon cruise, along with her wedding expenses. But I came across the repositioning cruises when they move her to Miami and really, really, really want to book the San Juan-Miami 8-night sailing.

I mean, what's another few $$$ on my credit card at this point, right? Just gets me to redeeming points faster. :p

The deck plans are correct, Conquest is laid out just like Triumph if you have been on her. There is a pool in the aft which some seem to think is adult, some say its the hot tubs only, but the area is for everyone. No adult area. I thought the lay out is remarkably similar to Triumph.. even the names of the lounges are similar. It was eerie, like being on the same ship with different decorating.

The 2.0 update does not show any serenity area ..so if they are adding this area, its a secret from me.

Edited by firefly333

I was just on Conquest in July. I can tell you I spent a lot of time in the aft pool area and saw Carnival staff repeatedly make families with kids leave, including a family with a special needs child. The mom plead her case that the other pool was too crowded etc. and lost, they were made to leave!!! There are signs and they do enforce this. We thought it was nice to have a quiet area just for adults. Btw I do have kids!!!!

I was just on Conquest in July. I can tell you I spent a lot of time in the aft pool area and saw Carnival staff repeatedly make families with kids leave, including a family with a special needs child. The mom plead her case that the other pool was too crowded etc. and lost, they were made to leave!!! There are signs and they do enforce this. We thought it was nice to have a quiet area just for adults. Btw I do have kids!!!!

There are tables and chairs all around this area, near the pizza and grill where I often sit.. and families could sit. I have not seen them enforce not laying on the lounge chairs by the aft pool. This must be new.

Well, there are only so many hours in a day, and I've actually skimmed through a whole lot of this thread. Most of it seems to be about embarkation, Galveston, then NO. Or the various ports visited.

I really would love to find a review thread with lots of photos of the ship herself, or a link to Webshots/Flickr album with such photos.

I did an advanced search and looked through several, but I'm just not finding all the photos I "need" to satisfy my curiosity. I think I would love the Impressionist theme.

I have sailed Glory twice and enjoyed her more than I expected, really. Love the Fish & Chips!

But are the deck plans correct that there is NO Serenity area? Will she receive this enhancement during her next dry dock?

I'm just now paying off my upcoming B2B and DD's honeymoon cruise, along with her wedding expenses. But I came across the repositioning cruises when they move her to Miami and really, really, really want to book the San Juan-Miami 8-night sailing.

I mean, what's another few $$$ on my credit card at this point, right? Just gets me to redeeming points faster. :p

You should check out Zydecocruiser's website for lots of pictures all over the Conquest. Of course, it would be Zydecocruiser dot com

Silly me. I should've check zydecocruiser's site first thing.

The layout is exactly like Glory except for no Serenity Area.

I miss the old unofficial Carnival wiki site that had all the ship class info with sizes, dates, etc.

I don't hang around any of the pool areas, which is why I like to do my sunbathing/reading/relaxing at the Serenity areas. Don't care for the closed-in aft pool areas or the stadium seating with giant TV at the main pool, either.

But since this itinerary has only two sea days, I can find plenty of public space on Promenade (and close to the fish & chips!).

Mostly booze .. some candy and stuff to eat.. but its mostly booze. Some nice booze though. some trinkets too.

The building is probably 1/2 alcohol (you can ask for samples too!), candy, fragrences, make-up, shirts, etc. It's a much larger version of the gift shops on the ship.

This will be our first cruise out of New Orleans. On past cruises I usually book a return cruise flight no earlier than mid afternoon and never worry about what time we get of a ship. I do have a flight option that takes of at 11 am saving me lots of money. I do not want to do self assist due to to the number of bags we will have. I am leaning towards the later flight to avoid any issues. Thoughts?

Just remember, there's always a chance of the ship being late to port (for various reasons). If I remember correctly, we were off the Triumph last time by 10 AM, and that was a smaller ship. Personally, I'd go with the later flight just in case something goes wonky.

Just remember, there's always a chance of the ship being late to port (for various reasons). If I remember correctly, we were off the Triumph last time by 10 AM, and that was a smaller ship. Personally, I'd go with the later flight just in case something goes wonky.

That's what we ended up doing- instead of the 11 am we booked a 12:30 flight. If the idea of a vacation is to relax, why stress on the last day. Thanks for the response.

we were on the Conquest in March, stayed in a balcony room on Panorama Deck ( i think 1064 - it was all the way at the front). I was also worried about movement up there, but we had absolutely no problems. Loved the cabin, loved the location. You'll be fine!

Both dining rooms offer early dining, so there isn't anyway to find out which one.

People tend to want the dining room in the Aft of the ship because of the windows. The last time we were there, it didn't even matter because we had the later seating and the sun was already down and we couldn't see anything anyhow.

I have a balcony stateroom booked, 6244. I looked at the deck plans and see that the main show lounge is directly beneath my room. I could move to the back of the ship, 6434 but that is above the main show lounge.

Is either of these an issue as far as the noise level from the show room? I'm not TOO concerned because I'm a late night person, but just wondering.

I've only been on one cruise before and we were midship. Are there any pros or cons related to aft or forward cabins?

I'm leaning toward movign to 6434 because it is closer to my daughter's stateroom, closer to the night club but it's not really a big deal.