How do you all take so many cruises?

kruzerci

We currently live in Florida and are trying to squeeze in 2 or 3 a year while we live close to the port (20 minutes from Port Canaveral). If we had to fly to go on a cruise, we probably would go maybe once a year!

Unlike another poster, we also tend to book last minute. We'll watch the sales and if there is a great deal, we'll book then --- even if it's only two weeks out.

I live 20 minutes from the port also.O live in Indialantic, Where are you located?

DH recently retired, but I have at least four years until I can qualify for a retirement package with subsidized health insurance. Also, my job provides NO paid time off. If I go, I don't get paid, and my work just piles up. I am looking for something better, but none the less we try to go at least once a year, even if for just a few days. I'd love to eventually be able to book those last minute and repo cruises, so as to sail the high seas a little more often.;)

Cruise Critic pays me to post!

Yes and I heard when you reach 10,000 posts, your computer starts spitting hundred dollar bills out the screen!

Then you can even cruise more!!!icon12.gif

Actually, if you forward this post to ten friends within ten hours, Bill Gates will send each of you a voucher for a free cruise!

:D :D :D

Archived