WOW HAL just called my TA!!!

10s nut

We leave Sunday on the Westerdam and HAL just called my TA with an upsell to an SA for $398 total from our SS cabin. We had initially booked an SY guarantee, we were "upgraded" to an SS, and then the call today.

Needless to say, I GRABBED IT:D :D Now I can say...AH, THE SUITE LIFE.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

What a SUITE Deal:D You will love the SA cabin but I will warn you it is very hard to step down. Although I do think that the Vista Class SS/SY cabins are pretty nice as well and would hurt quite as bad if you book it for your next cruise. At least I hope not since we booked a SY guarantee for our Noordam in June:o

You're gonna love it! We only cruise once a year on a 100% chartered ship aboard the Westerdam. Our fares are double the regular passage. We sprang for a corner aft in '06. Unless we win the lotto, we will not see that cabin again on this particular chartered cruise.

Thanks everyone. The only other time this happened was with NCL and we had a private butler. I know this isn't the case but I'm going with a friend who has never cruised before. Talk about never going back! She won't have had the experience of working her way up to the top:p

We leave Sunday on the Westerdam and HAL just called my TA with an upsell to an SA for $398 total from our SS cabin. We had initially booked an SY guarantee, we were "upgraded" to an SS, and then the call today.

LOL ... now why can't I get this lucky! :(

Congratulations on snagging a great deal, and have a wonderful cruise!

Blue skies ...

--rita

Excellent deal. We were offered an upsell several weeks ago from SY to SA for a significant amount more and turned it down. Our TA continues to communicate with HAL to seek an upsell at a more reasonable price. Leaving in several weeks. Hopefully, a reasonable offer comes through. You will enjoy. Congratulations!!:)

Wow, that was a deal, glad you grabbed it, you will love the Suite Life. Your gonna be spoiled.

10s Nut We've been on NCL with a butler. This is not going to be to much different. The Neptune concierge will take care of all your wants and needs.

We found no need to bother them with room service requests; these always came on time as ordered through room service. Only difference, just tip the room service steward per trip.

Archived