CAPTAIN'S CLUB pin on Ebay?

sea-cruise

Does anyone know if the Captain's Club Member Pin on ebay is a new one or an old one? Are they still giving these away for Captain's Club members?

Sorry, I don't know how to put a link to the auction, but it is a ship wheel and it has an anchor in the middle and has the words going around the wheel.

I've never heard of oh 200 day pin, but that pin on ebay is identical to the 2 pins I received upon joining the Captain's Club in 1997, after my 2nd Celebrity cruise.

It is amazing what stuff people will sell on ebay.....& more amazing what people will buy!!

I've never heard of oh 200 day pin, but that pin on ebay is identical to the 2 pins I received upon joining the Captain's Club in 1997, after my 2nd Celebrity cruise.

It is amazing what stuff people will sell on ebay.....& more amazing what people will buy!!

We never received any....Perhaps because we joined the Captain's Club back in the 80's...:confused:

I guess we joined too early Tuggers! There is a gal on the RCCL board (Parrothead8) who just sold some pins for around $90.00 I can't believe it. Wish I had kept some that I use to have from Royal Caribbean. I let the grandkids play treasure hunt with them.

You can post it on ebay, but that does not mean you're going to sell it! With 5 hours to go, no bids have been posted.

No Gail, I don't think that I want to part with them just yet! I've never worn them either. Maybe I'll bring them with me on Zenith April 13!!!:D

Rich, you never know with ebay, right at the end there may be a bidding flurry!:)

My neighbor is a dental hygenist and has a patient who sells on ebay. Few months ago he came to a yard sale she was having and bought a pair of her husbands pants for $1. When he came in to get his teeth cleaned the other day he told her he sold them for $12 on ebay.:D

You never know!

seacruise, I have some old mason pins of my dads. Maybe I should sell those!:eek:

Tuggers, If I were you, I'd give it a try...It can't hurt. Bet there are collectors who would love to have them.

I sold my deceased inlaw's statues years ago on ebay. It was so much work to bubble wrap them and insure them I was glad when they were finally all sold, but I made a lot of money which helped me pay for grandchildren's music lessons.

Seeing those royal caribbean pins go for so much money, I am anxious to search the house and look for mine.

We never recieved any pins at all from "Captains Club". However, after we completed our 5th cruise on Celebrity and moved up in status, the very next time we sailed on Royal Caribbean we recieved "Platinum Level" pins from "Crown & Anchor" Club.

went to the captains club desk and got a pin for captains club. went to thr cruse critic party and did not get a 'connection' pin. did they stop giving cruise connectin pins out? hope all is well with everyone. the shoe bag was a great idea..thanks for whoever posted it. only 352 days till the galaxy:D

went to the captains club desk and got a pin for captains club. went to thr cruse critic party and did not get a 'connection' pin. did they stop giving cruise connectin pins out? hope all is well with everyone. the shoe bag was a great idea..thanks for whoever posted it. only 352 days till the galaxy:D

Archived